1. You've reached the largest Big Brother Australia discussion forum on the internet. You're free to look around but to join the discussion you'll need to register an account. Use the sign up button to get started.

New late show!! - Late Night Feast (Tuesdays)

Discussion in 'Australian Big Brother Talk' started by machete, Aug 16, 2013.

1. machete

machete New Member

Beginning Tuesday August 27, Big Brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the Big Brother Housemates as part of a brand new show called Late Night Feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, Late Night Feast is your chance to hear the Housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

This is a juicy serve of television that gives you a deeper dive into this Australian microcosm. Expect to learn a little that might shock you, stir you up or turn you a little pink in the cheeks.

“We have Housemates this year who are having conversations that we can’t show at 7pm,” says Big Brother Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis. “Big Brother isn’t deaf. Late Night Feast has been introduced in response to the callout from our thousands of fans who desperately want to see a late night strand brought back into the Big Brother stratosphere.

“It’s not Uncut, this is a smut free zone. When you place a core of intelligent forward-thinking Housemates in close confines they’re going to have mature and insightful conversation. This is our way to give you a closer, more intimate, look at the people who’ve captured Australia’s attention.”
  2. Haz92

Haz92 New Member

Late Night Show Coming

Per the OS:

Brand New Show For Revealing Conversation
    Beginning Tuesday August 27, Big Brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the Big Brother Housemates as part of a brand new show called Late Night Feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, Late Night Feast is your chance to hear the Housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

This is a juicy serve of television that gives you a deeper dive into this Australian microcosm. Expect to learn a little that might shock you, stir you up or turn you a little pink in the cheeks.

“We have Housemates this year who are having conversations that we can’t show at 7pm,” says Big Brother Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis. “Big Brother isn’t deaf. Late Night Feast has been introduced in response to the callout from our thousands of fans who desperately want to see a late night strand brought back into the Big Brother stratosphere.

“It’s not Uncut, this is a smut free zone. When you place a core of intelligent forward-thinking Housemates in close confines they’re going to have mature and insightful conversation. This is our way to give you a closer, more intimate, look at the people who’ve captured Australia’s attention.”
  3. machete

machete New Member

Good to see they are listening!
  4. Jo-bot

Jo-bot Well-Known Member

hurrah *jumps in the air anchorman style*
  5. ryanseacrest

ryanseacrest Member

just saw this! fantastic news. it won't be quite like uncut but a great change!
  6. Mr Stickyfingers

Mr Stickyfingers Well-Known Member

...if this is true... you pisser!... it's about time this happened and probably shows that complaining to Alex Mavroidakis all the time actually does work... if only he listened to us about Live Streaming too eh?... cheers.
  7. bleachy_dude

bleachy_dude Well-Known Member

8. Trala

Trala Naughty Fairy

I always say, nothing enhances a mature and insightful conversation quite like full frontal nudity!!!!!

Bring on the shower scenes!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!
  9. machete

machete New Member

Very surprising! Now just for uncut ;)
  10. mikidiki

mikidiki Well-Known Member

Does it say what time it will be on?
  11. bleachy_dude

Will it be once a week? That's a whole lotta BB on a Tuesday night.
  12. jessy_girl

jessy_girl Well-Known Member

Yay this sounds great. Although I am already prepared to be disappointed. No live footage, and I'm sure nothing risque will ultimately be discussed. But still... I am excited!
  13. Jo-bot

Jo-bot Well-Known Member

so it's not noodie roodie stuff it's just intelligent pontificating about adult material....i still say hurrah!!!
  14. mikidiki

Please close thread - already a thread written up about this.
  15. bleachy_dude

Haha interestingly - the spot that is opening up, allowing for this show is the end of the Bible series. Interesting replacement! Lol!
  16. mikidiki

Thread merged into one :) What [MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] said re. time? how many days a week? More info required :)
  17. machete

machete New Member

18. bbfan25

bbfan25 New Member

how awesome this is better then none at all!!!
  19. chumly

chumly Member

Hallelujah!! I could care less about nudity anyway, it's the insight that an Up Late type show brings to their characters that I'd like to see. My fear is though, that it will still be heavily edited snippets and no live footage.
  20. sav0001

sav0001 Member

I can almost guarantee it won't be live, it will probably just be packaged conversations that they have collected over the past few weeks, which is still better than nothing.