Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules

aww the girls were eliminated, Love Manu and Pete, the boys are great, the brother and sister are great cooks, but boy they find it hard to crack a smile, I know editing has a lot to do with how they come across though. Loving the season. If I hear one more ## hashtag Ill scream

aww the girls were eliminated, Love Manu and Pete, the boys are great, the brother and sister are great cooks, but boy they find it hard to crack a smile, I know editing has a lot to do with how they come across though. Loving the season. If I hear one more ## hashtag Ill scream

I was surprised the girls went, The show obviously wanted them to stay so the "love story" could play out, hence the extra elimination, but I guess they can only rig it so far,

I think Tyson is overplaying the "angry angry man" thing, and will stabilise by the final stages of the competition, as the new crazies take over.

The #hashtag thing is so bad, I hope that isn't how they actually carry on (along with the "we're hustlers" shtick)..

It's funny how this show draws virtually no buzz here on BBBA despite drawing double the viewer numbers that IACGMOOH gets.

Reactions: kxk
Yes. I always watch it, but there is very little to discuss, it's fairly run of the mill television with the same old casting cliches.

Just wait until "THE INCIDENT"

Which my bet will be a comment where he still has traditional male / female roles.

Just wait until "THE INCIDENT"

Which my bet will be a comment where he still has traditional male / female roles.

From the ad, it does look like it will be very set-up. One of the girls says something like "Have you ever been in a shark tank? Because you're in one now." Outside of movies (or a tv show where someone is feeding you lines), has anyone ever talked like that in a dinner conversation, ever? The guy undoubtedly is a jerk, but they play it up for the cameras.

From the ad, it does look like it will be very set-up.

Yeah, after watching shows like unReal I often now wonder if a producers has told people to say things on these kind of shows. Clearly a lot of the to camera stuff is, but even this. I'm sure someone's saying, "at dinner say this" or be controversial.

Yet I'm a sucker and will tune in to see what it is.

It's funny how this show draws virtually no buzz here on BBBA despite drawing double the viewer numbers that IACGMOOH gets.
I never know whether to comment after a show here as there isn't a lot of chatter... don't wanna have a whole page of just my posts!

I never know whether to comment after a show here as there isn't a lot of chatter... don't wanna have a whole page of just my posts!
well if it's not a live thread like Celeb, keep Notepad open and compose a full episode post to put up afterwards?

The incident comment did turn out to be pretty nasty. I've never heard of that merrin crap, but he was saying the girl was punching above her weight by being with the model (who is not even good looking!). She should have fired back at him that he is too, as his partner is more attractive than him, if you want to go for superficial low blows.

Kelsey & Amanda are so grating, but I wonder how much of that is an act, considering they have enough smarts to cook a great meal.

Back