Skip to main content

Mike Goldman's Own 'Up Late'

The intro to it sounds gross already. Discussing who the "hottest babe" and "alpha male" are. What, so when discussing women it's about superficial appearances, and when discussing men, it's about power?

"it's already shaping up to be one of the most memorable seasons of Big Brother ever"

This dude has lost his touch. He sounds so disinterested in the daily shows, and he's clearly fed his lines for this show too.

This is absolutely the old Uplate. For the haters... Did you actually watch it back in the day?? Seriously, THIS is pure Uplate. Back then it was paid by channel 10!! He was a total big brother fan boy!!

Mikey thought "Channel 9 are not going to give my up late show back on the air so I will make one online" :) :p

I actually LOVE it! I miss the brain teasers. In my teens I racked up huge phone bills that my poor mum had to pay. Never got thru though.

.......is there any person in history of Big Brother than has received more blowjobs from contestants than Mike Goldman ?

.......is there any person in history of Big Brother than has received more blowjobs from contestants than Mike Goldman ?

fba066c7.gif

This is absolutely the old Uplate. For the haters... Did you actually watch it back in the day?? Seriously, THIS is pure Uplate. Back then it was paid by channel 10!! He was a total big brother fan boy!!

Yup yup! This is definitely taking me back!

Back