Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...oh dear... 'Benjamin' the Lawyer is starting to fail miserably... please don't give Ray some sort of life-line... I will kill you if you do you twonk!... cheers.

...what gets me is that the two worst cooks on here... Ray and 'Benjamin' the Lawyer have both told us over and over that they are Doctor's and Lawyers but that they're both willing to give them both up because 'cooking is their dream' but that just rings bells to me that they are just shit Lawyers or Doctors and are desperate to find a different career path out of necessity more so than to follow their 'cooking dreams'... call me cynical but... cheers.

...oh god Tamara... don't start with the friggin' sob story will you?..."this is what I dream of before I go to bed each night!"... oh puhleeeeze!... really?... the boys are all hyping her dish up... she's pretty... she safe!... cheers.

...well Tamara's safe and they're praising 'Benjamin' the Lawyer's dish up so it's definitely bye bye Ray!... lol!... oh hang on... Gary said... BUT!... obviously to build up the suspense so as not to telegraph Ray's demise obviously lol!... cheers.

...and... now for hapless Ray to try and pull on our heart strings... **cue the violin music in the background**... cheers.

Divorced his wife, put up his children for adoption, got himself struck off the medical register, shot the dog and burned his house down. All to get into Masterchef!

...bwahahahaha!... you've cracked me up twice within 20 seconds!... a new personal best for you there oddjob!... lol!... cheers.

Back