Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...as I've said from the beginning of the show... I didn't really care which of the two won this but in looking back though... Ben's reliance on making ice cream left right and centre was his weakpoint to me... I don't recall Diana having ever repeating a dish throughout this competition so I guess that it's how you look at it in the end eh?

But that shouldn't come into it.

It's what they do in the final.

Diana's mandarin they almost had to use a huge machete to cut it.

...well thanks so much to all of you wonderful people that have given me great nights of fun and laughter and all of the crack ups all season... you really have all made this a magnificent season for me by being there to help me through Tamara-gate/Gary-gate and George-gate all of those times!... and... we all finally beat Gary and George's obvious bias towards keeping in the 'pretty young things' in the show regardless!... WE BEAT THEM!... lol!... for that alone... I love you all!... so let's all do it again next year too eh?... thanks again everyone for such a bloody fantabulous time this season folks!... cheers.

But that shouldn't come into it.

It's what they do in the final.

Diana's mandarin they almost had to use a huge machete to cut it.

...I agree Kaz... that shouldn't come into it but I was actually just reflecting back on the entire season that's all... sorry... I should've made myself more clearer when I wrote that my friend... :egg::shy::)... cheers.

What would happen if it was a tie? If Matt had scored her 8? They had to rig the scoring in favour of who they wanted to win.

A couple of weeks ago I would have been disappointed with the result, but Diana I have really focussed more on to get what everyone else had been saying about her, and she is a well deserving winner. (either of them would have been) They both had the feel good factor MC was known for, and it was a great final to watch.

I echo @Mr Stickyfingers thoughts - we had our hard days where most of us struggled through this year (*cough* Tamara *cough*) but y'all made it worthwhile and I think we mostly are pretty chuffed with the Final 2! I enjoyed the banter and I hope to chat to everyone soon in other threads! I saw someone say on the Survivor Sweepstakes thread they were impressed 20+ people were still around on this forum and I think this thread has done us proud! You are all good company!

...one of the nicest moments for me tonight was seeing Ben's wonderful inner nature come out tonight when he comforted Diana when she was crying and also when he was so happy for her when she won and was so gracious in defeat... that was all genuine emotion from him and not just for the camera's either so what a bloody nice guy that he is... to you Ben... you have my total admiration and I would buy you a beer any day old son!... cheers.

...one of the nicest moments for me tonight was seeing Ben's wonderful inner nature come out tonight when he comforted Diana when she was crying and also when he was so happy for her when she won and was so gracious in defeat... that was all genuine emotion from him and not just for the camera's either so what a bloody nice guy that he is... to you Ben... you have my total admiration and I would buy you a beer any day old son!... cheers.

Yes, Ben's son is so proud of his dad, and vice versa. You can see that both were raised right. It's really nice when the "good guys" win, and that applies to both of the top two this year, which doesn't always happen.

I echo @Mr Stickyfingers thoughts - we had our hard days where most of us struggled through this year (*cough* Tamara *cough*) but y'all made it worthwhile and I think we mostly are pretty chuffed with the Final 2! I enjoyed the banter and I hope to chat to everyone soon in other threads! I saw someone say on the Survivor Sweepstakes thread they were impressed 20+ people were still around on this forum and I think this thread has done us proud! You are all good company!

...that's so true delcan... we were like a big forum family weren't we?... the camaraderie on here has been so brilliant this year for me... and... if it wasn't for everyone participating in here I'm not too sure that I would've seen this to the end this year to be honest when Tamara-gate became the monster that it was due to Gary and George but you all got me through this regardless thank god!... and for that... I thank you all!... cheers.

On HYBPA....

What was the prize on Masterchef this year?
"250 thousand shares in channel Ten, and you get to do George's books"

"Fan favourite Tamara went home this week...."
followed by the clip of the judges saying "but it just wasn't cooked". Ha!

On HYBPA....

What was the prize on Masterchef this year?
"250 thousand shares in channel Ten, and you get to do George's books"

"Fan favourite Tamara went home this week...."
followed by the clip of the judges saying "but it just wasn't cooked". Ha!

...hahaha!... I'm watching that too and heard them say that Meglos lol!... so it's not just us saying that!... even the Channel 10 'celebrities' are too!... lol!... cheers

Back