Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

I can't help myself I am watching Dr Who again, lovely people here - but please tell me what is in that golden orb, will watch the end of MC & Voice bits & repeats, Doctor just make me feel good:)

...I notice that Gary always does most of the talking and is the ringmaster of this show and I don't understand as to why either... the sad thing about that is he picks his favourites to get an easy path through to the finals every year unfortunately... (in my opinion anyway)... cheers.

I can't help myself I am watching Dr Who again, lovely people here - but please tell me what is in that golden orb, will watch the end of MC & Voice bits & repeats, Doctor just make me feel good:)

...I've watched this weeks Doctor Who 4 times already... #5 is tomorrow lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...a young Asian girl named 'Mish or Michelle' is having a go at cooking first... talk about confident... I hope that she does really well... go Mish!... cheers.

...we're just about to see them look at it and crack it open... I wonder what's in it?... cheers.

...they're opening it... inside is... a colour desert with about a dozen little treats of all sorts inside it... it looks yummy!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back