Skip to main content

MARRIED @1ST - IS A HYBRID BB, 20 HMS

yeah that couple are so boring I haven't really watched any episodes with them, and have no idea other than surface stuff
But omg I could not take his silence and dullness
I doubt he really is that bad, she's over the top, and it is TV.

Reactions: kxk
She said he wasn't what she ordered, and he just said he wasn't. How can you base a relationship on an order?

He put a bottle of cold water on her bedside table every night? She wants eye candy, he's the real deal.

well i read that one wrong
next - they will be together, best couple

;
I bet pretty much all of them will recommit, just for the air time. Except Michelle hopefully (seriously, why did you bother?) and Anthony, because wifey isn't totally conforming.

I actually think both Simon & Aleni are head over heels, maybe can't quite believe it? Listening too much to others? Just the way they look at each other.

Phone calls missed all sound on last bit, but I agree those 2 are cute and smitten and still a bit awks about it all being on the tellie

The couples you mentioned in your last 2 posts, are the real people and they are part of an entirely different show from the fakes.
Poor Jess is caught in the middle pulled and tortured along by a faker.
The fakes show is a different horrid beast of a thing just about TV facetime

Phone calls missed all sound on last bit, but I agree those 2 are cute and smitten and still a bit awks about it all being on the tellie

The couples you mentioned in your last 2 posts, are the real people and they are part of an entirely different show from the fakes.
Poor Jess is caught in the middle pulled and tortured along by a faker.
The fakes show is a different horrid beast of a thing just about TV facetime
It does showcase what we've become. Or what the media thinks we should be. All about face time, getting your 15 minutes on whatever show you can get a call back for. Kind of sad for those that actually believed the hype.

With "friends" like the ones on this show, who needs enemies?

Vanessa needs to stop trying to change Andy. There's nothing wrong with being quiet, it's called decency, not everyone is a showpony.

Alene is quite sweet, I think Simon will be a handful though.

Obviously Nadia will leave Anthony and Michelle will dump Jesse, in the upcoming episodes. Poor Jesse, he lost the moment they matched him with the twin.

Jess is probably the nicest guy in this thing and he will end up solo - and used, Jess is 100 times a better catch than the creepy tall guy the other twin is sticking with.
These twins suck and speak very strangely

Just broke his heart - and poor boy blames himself, but when he see this show he will know she is a bitch that lead him on for months

Arsehole Anthony next with his dim bride who will dump him

What's her name pretended she wanted to honour her promise to do the experiment to the end with Jesse, but all she wanted was more time on TV. She screwed him royally.

Anyway (say something nice!), I kind of love Simon.

Back