Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

She was under the gun at work when he changed his mind yet again - she was ready to pull out her hair in rage!

Rings, square, pipe

As I walked back to to the jewellers I passed a pipe laying on the ground that was shaped like a square.

Reject, fever, nicely.

Rings, square, pipe

He's standing in the middle of the square, smoking a fancy pipe, listening to the rings and peals of the bells.

treadmill, dandelions, champagne

Ok going to try to do both the above!

No matter how nicely he treated her when she had a fever and how much champagne he paid for (oh the treadmill workouts to work off the champagne), she simply had to reject the dandelions he offered her.

Sweet, Sweat, Swear

Sweet Geek heard a swear word from the local butcher who was getting sweat all over his face.

Party, onion, waste.

What a waste that the party came to such an abrupt end, after the host was knocked out in a freak accident involving a stray onion.

Room, jacket, nachos

Room, jacket, nachos

I had to go to my room to change my jacket because after eating nachos I spilt salsa all down the front

cast plane glass

cast plane glass

The plane cast an ominous shadow over the glass windows as it approached the building.

Bang, amber, rest

I decided to have a rest when I heard a loud bang when I rushed outside there had been an explosion from a petrol tin and there were amber flames everywhere.

Practice; relief; curtain

It was a relief when Mr. Jones brought over the red curtain to help me practice my play.

Wind, theory, rabbits.

Energizer has a great theory on wind up rabbits - they keep going, and going, and going!

Sale, pale, male

The pale male made a sale of a sail in the hail without fail to a whale whilst carrying a pail and some mail.

Freedom, drums, beard.

His ginger beard fluttered in excitement as the drums signified freedom in George's brain.

advise, white, pit

I would advise you that if you want to make some white clouds for pudding you first have to stand in a muddy pit for at least thirty minutes.

Perpendicular, postmodernism, epidemiological

Taking the epidemiological approach to postmodernism had resulted in Professor Blake's theories sitting perpendicular to those of his colleagues in the illustrious Language faculty.

Moist, chunky, catflap

Missy Moist, our chunky tabby has to carried outside these days because she's too fat for the catflap.

Reflex, donkey, swimming

I had a quick reflex moment catching a falling glass when I was watching my friend the donkey go swimming in my pool.

Myriad, suppositories, jolly

Nurse Agnes did not have a jolly time giving suppositories to her patients as it was causing her a myriad of problems.

Falling, sheep, rain.

Back