Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Tony discovered there can be a "fraction too much friction" when you choose to deliver a clients new book with a wrinkle on the cover.

bottom, plunge, futon

Thanks now I can't get that song out of my head:)

Olives ladder Ice

I really felt like a martini shaken not stirred I had to use a ladder to get the olives from the top shelf and decided to pop in a cube of ice at the last minute.

silver; leather;plank

Ooh, I love a very, very, dry martini with an olive or two. The ice cube wouln't hurt in the heat either, not that it's all that warm to day in Melbourne. A G&T would be nice too.

The pirate looked me up and down (with his one good eye), snapped his leather eye-patch in disapproval, and snarled "walk the Plank!" as he pointed his silver hook in that direction.

lotion, remote, card

lotion, remote, card

I was given a card which gave me a free trip to a spa and massage parlour the lotion they used smelled heavenly only thing that was missing was a tv remote but then again there was no tv to watch so didn't complain.

Flour carpet leaves

Watch, heaps, fade

I bought a lovely gold watch and wore it heaps but the numbers on the dial started to fade so I bought a new one'

Enter; caption; castle

I decided to enter the 'Caption This'competition after seeing this image from The Castle.

885343-cb41a780-b3fe-11e4-89a7-658c9eaa89c0.jpg

farewell, trio, palm

Farewell. trio; palm
We will be waving our palms and saying farewell to this trio now the movie franchise is over

the-hunger-games-teen-choice-awards.jpg

Share ; alone; dolphin

Watching her licking her Zooper Dooper provocatively, plants the idea in his mind of forgiveness.

Baileys, fencepost, teatowel

Baileys fencepost teatowel

We decided to have a toast with Baileys we had a spill and used a teatowel to wipe it up and then put it on a fencepost to dry

o-BAILEYS-IRISH-CREAM-facebook.jpg

Slice cupboard phone

Last edited:
"Phone the Ambulance!" she shrieked to her friend, after she witnessed the cupboard door drop and slice his finger in half.

Marble, spoil, lock

She managed to open the lock, and decided to spoil herself with a piece of marble cheesecake

Dog, curry, Obama

Young and silly, Sally had no idea of the danger she was in eating a pineapple while driving.

herb, tinsel, wood

Herb likes wrapping tinsel around pieces of wood.

eggs, books, tissues

Last edited:
Eggs books tissues

I love reading books I always have tissues at the ready in case the stories are sad and eating boiled eggs while reading is such a treat.

Loft Mirror ducks

Back