Skip to main content

Late Night Feast scheduling for Tuesday (24/09/13)

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
I tried looking for a thread to put this post in, but couldn't find any.

Just a heads up, next Tuesday's (24/09/13) episode of Late Night Feast will be shown on GO! from 9:30pm (local time) in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, due Footy Classified airing on Tuesday night (usually on Monday nights) on Nine. This is due to Seven's AFL coverage of the Brownlow Medal on Monday night.

I did see the EPG showing this yesterday - but thought it was yet another EPG blunder (the week before the Late Night Feast time-slot was being listed as a 60 minute Confidential a few days prior to the day!

Nice to know there's a reason behind it other than an EPG error :p

Thanks, redjet.

Personally, I hate the way Nine dicks people around with their schedule changes, but they've done it for years so maybe it's to be expected.

all states?

edit: no, seems to be the normal day/time/channel in NSW

edit edit: ok im stupid and didnt read whole OP... :eek:

Last edited:
So seems this has been axed then as it was plugged as the "final installment" by Sonia. BB2013 definately jumping the shark this week.

Does seem interesting that it has been axed, according to Sonia. Oddly, "repeats" of next week's Late Night Feast are still showing up in EPG's for GO Channel (at the later repeat time slot), just not on Nine. The 'repeat' even gets the premiere episode flag! So it must be a very recent decision and GO's EPG hasn't updated yet.

The question is, what if anything will take its place? And if nothing, where will this unused 'BB Hour' go? My idea would be a post-eviction live feed via TV for an hour... sounds like a great idea to me... *lightbulb*

For sh!ts sake, Nine. Stop d!cking around.

Perth schedule has also now changed. GO! showing a repeat movie instead and LateNiteFeast at 10:44pm.

Ok, I'm don't care that LNF is on Nine instead of GO!, but WTF?

Back