Skip to main content

It's time to go....Katie

I just don't like her sudden personality change (in other words, true colours coming out) .

She seemed kind and sweet in day 1 and now she's becoming the totally opposite. I mean, look at Priya for instance - same in day 1 and today.

I just don't like her sudden personality change (in other words, true colours coming out) .

She seemed kind and sweet in day 1 and now she's becoming the totally opposite. I mean, look at Priya for instance - same in day 1 and today.

She was the first person to start bitching about others in the house. Couldn't even hold out for 24 hours before ha INNER TULLY emerged

We can only hope
kttcolilawd

Katie needs to GTFO. I can't believe they made cupcakes her whole shtick this year. I'm in a couple of cake decorators groups on FB with thousands and thousands of members just like her... decorating cakes (and piping buttercream onto cupcakes) doesn't make you anything special. It might have been awesome years ago but in this era of Masterchef, MKR, Cake Boss etc... it's become a very popular hobby especially for stay at home mums with too much time on their hands.

She cares way too much about everyone liking her and was SO quick to throw her partner under the bus!

Back