Skip to main content

Is it possible the whole CAT and LAWSON thing, is completley staged?

Anthill

With Lawson being an actor in real life? Is it possible they might be doing the ultimate twist and Big Brother will reveal its completley fake.

Far fetched perhaps, but there not much I would put past this Alex producer man

With Lawson being an actor in real life? Is it possible they might be doing the ultimate twist and Big Brother will reveal its completley fake.

Far fetched perhaps, but there not much I would put past this Alex producer man

Have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind..

PS Don't you think your avatar of Sam kind of resembles mine? (Helps if you squint really hard!)

O M G!!!

If it is, it is the worst acting ever. And it has gone way too far. I can understand the whole showmance thing, taking an attraction a bit further than you would otherwise to get a good edit, or to have someone to cling to, to be your rock. But they are sloppy and messy and all over the place.

If it is staged, they need a better script writer, a prompt to feed them their lines, and more rehearsal time. The improv is just not working.

I dunno, I think it would be nearly impossible to pull off.

Would it mean that they were all actors? Definitely has occurred to me. Remember that task last (?) year with the 2nd House that was filled with actors?

I guess with no live feeds they'd have plenty of opportunities to yell "Cut! Act even dumber Skye. Take two. Rolling..."

But even if it is all a farce, there's no way in hell they'd ever reveal it; the backlash would be too extreme.

i was thinking about this today when i read the article about the possibility of candice going in. i thought maybe lawson and candice and BB had a deal and cat was just there in heat and was the perfect pussy.

Would be funny if Candice didn't exist.

Quite easily for BB to manipulate HMs though - usually if there is a twist where HMs have to convince the others they're a couple the viewers are in on it, but it would be very easy for them just not to bother airing that bit to viewers. Indeed it's been done before (can't remember where) where a HM has been given a secret mission to cause a bit of friction and then the argument that created has been shown at face value to the viewers.

i was thinking about this today when i read the article about the possibility of candice going in. i thought maybe lawson and candice and BB had a deal and cat was just there in heat and was the perfect pussy.
I did also wonder whether Lawson and Candice had contrived it. Presumably without including Cat. But it would be very very manipulative - on Cat - so.... Hopefully not?

Nah, extreme unlikely.

Though I think in the auditioning cast process BB must discuss how they are going to work as a group of house mates, and what groups and relationships may form. Indeed with the classifying the pairs in the beginning as 'Good' and 'Bad' matches shows some thought goes into it.

Cat seems terribly needy, and maybe them liking each other was almost inevitable.

People thought the same thing about Drew/Tully/Tahlia last year. Some still do. It's conspiracy theory ridiculousness. No one involved here is either clever enough to set up and pull off a hoax like that OR stupid enough to portray themselves badly and screw up their lives for the sake of it.

People thought the same thing about Drew/Tully/Tahlia last year. Some still do. It's conspiracy theory ridiculousness. No one involved here is either clever enough to set up and pull off a hoax like that OR stupid enough to portray themselves badly and screw up their lives for the sake of it.

Couldn't agree more, every stunt they pull is complete a let down/backfires, no way they could pull that off

It isn't a screw-up if it's (paid) acting...

Especially when all 3 (Cat, Lawson & Candice) are in on it...

I am surprised Candice hasn't spoken at all about it.

If it was fake they wouldn't reveal it either as a twist.

You know, I could believe this rumour. Purely because cheating for the whole of Australia to see is the most stupid thing in the world to do, would take complete idiots to do this naturally.

Reactions: mrB
It isn't a screw-up if it's (paid) acting...

Especially when all 3 (Cat, Lawson & Candice) are in on it...
If it were a fake storyline (come on, people) but it was never revealed as such, it would still damage their reputations, invite online abuse, etc. Do you really think the show/Channel 9 would offer these people enough of an incentive to play themselves playing assholes?

Back