Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

Luke Blundell

Hey guys! Been reading the forums for the past few years and I decided its about time I jump on the band wagon and sign up!

I've been interviewing ex housemates and am going to interview all the evicted housemates also
(Gemmas is already done )

If you guys have any questions for Dion or Katie let me know and the ill choose the best ones to go in the interview video.

Cheeeers!

Lukedblundell

Dion - As someone who was taken in the BB house, how do you feel about Sandra and Cat pursuing both Sam and Lawson respectively?

Katie - A lot of the ways you treated your housemates were frowned upon, during your short stint in the house. Do you regret any of them?

Dion - Why did you audition for BB if you were only going to talk about cross fit, eat and dance funny.

Also Gemma said that you wanted to leave the house in the next few weeks so you could compete in a triathlon, if this is true why would you even go on to BB in the first place and take a spot away from another person who would not want to leave to compete in a triathlon?

Dion - Why are you completely different to how you described yourself in your VT? You were the complete opposite to what you were in your audition video

Katie - Do you think how you behaved in the house was appropriate? You sounded like you were mothering Skye around a lot. Shouldn't you have just enjoyed your own experience instead of babying around another housemate?

Hey Goon! I work for myself, just doing youtube stuff and have just gotten into presenting!

I've interviewed,

Tully
Tahan
Boog
Tim
Mikey Goldman (Not yet released)
Gemma
(More to come but under wraps atm)

I'll be going to be interviewing Dion and Katie in the next few days!

Just uploaded an interview with Ben Norris yesterday also if you want to check it out:

Behind The Scenes With Ben Norris - Big Brother

Great questions!!!!

Cheers!!

Dion: What was it about Sandra that made you consider and call her the whole package? What other girls in the house did you find attractive?

Katie/Dion: Why does everyone call David a weirdo for?

Hey Goon! I work for myself, just doing youtube stuff and have just gotten into presenting!

I've interviewed,

Tully
Tahan
Boog
Tim
Mikey Goldman (Not yet released)
Gemma
(More to come but under wraps atm)

I'll be going to be interviewing Dion and Katie in the next few days!

Just uploaded an interview with Ben Norris yesterday also if you want to check it out:

Behind The Scenes With Ben Norris - Big Brother

Great questions!!!!

Cheers!!
Hey Luke, checking out your videos now. As a journalist myself, I'm loving the sit down/casual style of the interviews with Tahan etc - nice work.

Wednesday night I will let you know what questions of yours I will be asking, I forgot to mention, when I'm asking the question I will use names/aliases, if I pick your question and ur not comfortable with that let me know :) <3

Katie - You were very close with Lisa inside the house, how do you think she will react after your eviction and who do you think she will become close with now?

Question for Katie - Did you feel pressured by Priya to take the money when you were both HOH and if so, do you regret that ultimate decision?

Welcome to the forums Luke.

@Luke Blundell I know exactly who you are. I saw you at the launch interviewing people. (I snuck past you)

Good Luck with your interviews

HAHA no way! You should have come for an interview!!!

This almost sounds like @Goon has been promoted to Ninja.

--

I'm not real sure this'd work for an in-person interview (unless the interviewee knew ahead of time) but it would be cool to ask evicted housemates about a broadcasted scene they were in that was thought to be contrived to get an idea of what really went on. I don't have any examples at this time moment, but it is the closest thing we'll get to a live feed.

Last edited:
Question for both: Who do you think you'll be friends with on the outside? And who are you glad not to be living with now.

Ask them if they have had any time to watch the episodes and if so how do they feel about the reality vs the shows edits.

Back