Skip to main content

In what season would YOU have thrown in these housemates?

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Lisa in 2012 season. I'd wanted to see how she got along with Angie, since they're very alike...

Travis in 2012 too. Would have loved to see Benjamin and his clique ganging up on him up until the very end. How would he have handled it? :sneaky:

Priya and Ryan in either BB2013 or 2012. They're both too good for this bland season. I'd replace them with Matthew and Mikkayla (they can be in this season Lol...).

What would you do?

2012 was paint drying

Not gonna lie I like this season more than most

Don't kill me. Maybe it's just the lack of shows which means I cherish the ones we get.

Lisa in 2012 season. I'd wanted to see how she got along with Angie, since they're very alike...

Travis in 2012 too. Would have loved to see Benjamin and his clique ganging up on him up until the very end. How would he have handled it? :sneaky:

Priya and Ryan in either BB2013 or 2012. They're both too good for this bland season. I'd replace them with Matthew and Mikkayla (they can be in this season Lol...).

What would you do?
I didn't like Mikkayla at all but I agree that she should have been in this year's BB instead of last year; I think she'd fit in better this year. Matthew shouldn't have been on any BB - too pot-plantish.

I think Ben 2012 would've been better this year. The place needed a counter-bitch to Lisafer.

He would have had a field day giving a running commentary on some of this year's shenanigans and dishing out some pertinent lectures. It sorrows me that people either forget, or refuse to acknowledge, how funny he was. And that his impatience with certain brands of foolishness has been rewritten as a complete empathy deficit, he was frequently very kind but people forget.

He would have had a field day giving a running commentary on some of this year's shenanigans and dishing out some pertinent lectures. It sorrows me that people either forget, or refuse to acknowledge, how funny he was. And that his impatience with certain brands of foolishness has been rewritten as a complete empathy deficit, he was frequently very kind but people forget.

Ryan from this year reminds me of Ben 2012.

Can you imagine pot stirrer Paul's reactions to Tully's eviction night meltdowns. Or Charne having to share a kitchen with Carlos.

Paul's face would be so funny watching Skye's adorable (I can't help it, she is my firstborn) bubblebutted antics.

I do wish Mikk was in this season, instead. And Ben2012, to slap these bitchy dullards into some action, and have some deep and meaningfuls in the Treehouse with Priya.

Back