Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

This is still amateur hour. Heather is still laughing through her presenting, Joel's jokes are lame (eg the fake tweets). What behind-the-scenes footage and trial re-enactments they have are good, but there aren't enough. Hopefully next year they might look into changing the format.

For anyone who missed the show, they did clarify that the voting is restarting each night, that it's not cumulative. Just thought I would mention that, because I had been wondering myself.

For anyone who missed the show, they did clarify that the voting is restarting each night, that it's not cumulative. Just thought I would mention that, because I had been wondering myself.
Oh really? I'm not sure how I feel about that

I must be in the minority here but I much prefer Heather and Joel's presenting over Chris and Julia's.

How freakin dumb are Laurina and Warnie??
Cooking oil to sunbake in and he asks if he will burn? Na mate - if it deep fries food what do you think it will do to your skin. They should have someone step in and tell them not to to do it, then smack them over the head with the oil canister.

I must be in the minority here but I much prefer Heather and Joel's presenting over Chris and Julia's.

Can't stand Joel so won't watch his show.

I saw an ad for the show & Heather was as boring as watching paint dry.

I am over Julia trying to be funny each time they are on.

Awaits the flaming.

Last episode tomorrow. And I think I heard Joel say he was going to attempt the trial that Brendan and Anthony are doing? Should be a good finish to the show.

Can't stand Joel so won't watch his show.

I saw an ad for the show & Heather was as boring as watching paint dry.

I am over Julia trying to be funny each time they are on.

Awaits the flaming.
How about Chris?

My husband compares him to a character in family guy

How freakin dumb are Laurina and Warnie??
Cooking oil to sunbake in and he asks if he will burn? Na mate - if it deep fries food what do you think it will do to your skin. They should have someone step in and tell them not to to do it, then smack them over the head with the oil canister.
I totally agree! That seriously gets under my skin. I know your skin your choice, but the stupidity and irresponsibility seriously gets on my nerves

I don't like the way that entertainment reporter J-Mo continually refers to Anthony as a girl and "she". Last night he was like "there are two girls left, Laurina and Anthony". It doesn't matter if the reporter is gay, or that Anthony is, it just comes across as direspectful (and possibly derogatory to women as well - does being gay or female = weaker than a man?)
Maybe the reporter likes to refer to himself in that way, but Anthony certainly doesn't in regard to either himself or Tim, so it seems a bit off.

I don't like the way that entertainment reporter J-Mo continually refers to Anthony as a girl and "she". Last night he was like "there are two girls left, Laurina and Anthony". It doesn't matter if the reporter is gay, or that Anthony is, it just comes across as direspectful (and possibly derogatory to women as well - does being gay or female = weaker than a man?)
Maybe the reporter likes to refer to himself in that way, but Anthony certainly doesn't in regard to either himself or Tim, so it seems a bit off.
Is he the one with the Opera House background? Saw him briefly and no thanks.

Heather either totally didn't get what Anthony was insinuating he wants to do when he gets out, or she's a genius at deflecting.

Pisses me off as well! Anthony showed he can be a blokey bloke, or is one - nothing really full on feminine about him! Terrible words

Back