Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

I agree but that would've been in part because of her status in tv history. The others along the way have had to come out of themselves if not being in front of camera or heard on the airwaves is a normal part of their lives. I also think that parochialism will come to the fore and an Australian will win.

Well, with the final three left, the show has no interest for me now...:(
I'll still watch the finale, just to see who does win though...

So sad to see Maureen not make the top 3. I wish Barry had gone, in fact I wish Barry had gone before Julie and others.

I'm all for a Chrissie win. It's been her and Mo since the beginning for me. Although Chrissie has disappointed me at times, all in all, her positives still shine through. I've been a fan since BB, thought she was excellent on The Circle and radio and find her funny and entertaining as hell.

It would be kind of bittersweet if Chrissie was runner up again.

Damn it, the one time I don't watch the eviction live and my favourite leaves. :thumbsdown:

Chrissie ftw... but we all know Australia will pick typical Barry.

I think Freddie might win, just because he is so likeable. It sort of doesn't really matter - the prize money goes to charity and I vaguely recall he had a proper Australian charity... rather than one of those weird made-up foundations people have named after them, on Celebrity Apprentice, eg!

I agree @oddjob and @Melore, I think Freddie will win and for the reasons you have stated. I'm okay with that!

I'm also happy that the Charities are the ultimate winners. I've loved this show and have been thoroughly entertained and in stitches a lot of the time. From Julia and Chris, to the varied selection of celebrities they chose, the surprise of Maureen... I think they got a lot of things right and have a great show they can build upon.

Goodluck, to them all!

Chrissie out.

Predictable though. A boring male will always win. In this case, Barry.

Back