Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 16

Who do you want out of these ‘Celebrities’ as the final 3?

• Peter:… people keep prodding him to see if he’s still alive or not… Candice went and he stayed?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelle:… well… erm… she’s sort of… you know… kinda like… fuckit!… let’s leave it at that eh?…

• Brittany:… there’s someone called Brittany in the camp?… fuck me!… who woulda thunk it?…

• Total voters
Ding dong! The other witch is dead.

I didn't hate her but it was clear from the start that the public don't like her. She rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Wasn't surprised it was Frankie who quit. Another contractual obligation?

…what made me say that it was Peter was that they made it out that it was Peter that was going when he was saying how much he was missing his family… in other words… I was sucked in… chewed up and spat out!… they suckered me in… oooooh I hates that!… the bastards!… cheers.
At least your poll could potentially kick in, Mr Sticky. But it seems Pete is not even bottom of the barrel for the Australian voters.
…to be quite frank Frank … you were good value mate… cheers.
Yep, he also swam by the waterfall every day. And got back into the same grubby undies. Still, more refreshing than nothing whatsoever lol.
Aw, I like Michelle.
Same, I was disappointed, but glad Stephen wasn’t sent home, I would prefer the paraolympian went home as she is not nearly as entertaining as the rest. I was shocked that Pete isn’t even on the bottom any more.

Better get out votes for today and tomorrow! Im concentrating my votes on the bottom few to ensure the boring ones go first. They say that it is down to the wire so I might have saved Stephen lol

Michelle looked sad / depressed that she was voted out, the poor lady. Like she had little to look forward to going home.

Back