Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Articles

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
In case you haven't heard, I'm A Celebrity returns again next year. Time to get a new media articles thread running :).

----

Beaming to you live from South Africa, five nights a week, I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is returning for a third season.

Australia speculated, cheered, cried, and occasionally gagged during I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!’s hit second season, which saw personalities including Shane Warne, Laurina Fleure and, of course, King of the Jungle Brendan Fevola, overcome all manner of wild obstacles in the name of charity.

Well get ready for more heartfelt moments, spectacular challenges and stomach-churning trials, because I’m A Celebrity… returns for a new year of can’t-miss family fun in 2017.

Fear not, your intrepid hosts Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown will also be back, guiding you through the jungle like only they can.

Read MORE

Source: http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/i...-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-is-back-in-2017

Seeing Laurina, Fev, The Chief and Jo Beth on Family Feud last night got me anticipating the next season.

I have a sneaking suspicion a Real Housewife might be going in next year...

I have a sneaking suspicion a Real Housewife might be going in next year...

Any one of them wouldnt last past the first walk to camp.
although if Petite Fleur was in, the others would probably call "I.A.C.G.M.O" on the helicopter landing them inside.

Yes, Alex is back as EP

Sad... He must give one hell of a rim job... There's got to be a very good reason Ten are keeping him around because he should never have been given the job in the first let alone a second series...

Sad... He must give one hell of a rim job... There's got to be a very good reason Ten are keeping him around because he should never have been given the job in the first let alone a second series...

Come on. The guy is good at his job, it's when ch 9 where pulling his strings it was either do it or be shown the door.

Most people wouldn't even know that this years Im a Celebrity was done by a different EP.

Give the guy some credit.

Come on. The guy is good at his job, it's when ch 9 where pulling his strings it was either do it or be shown the door.

Most people wouldn't even know that this years Im a Celebrity was done by a different EP.

Give the guy some credit.

Who are you trying to kid here Goon? If he truly felt that Nine weren't allowing BB to live up to it's full potential he would not have stayed for as long as he did... The fact that he stayed and even pushed for further series PROVES without a doubt that Alex fully supported Nine's vision for BB and is therefore just as much at fault for it's failures... The man is an incompetent fool and is barely qualified to flip burgers at McDonalds...

If he truly felt that Nine weren't allowing BB to live up to it's full potential he would not have stayed for as long as he did... The fact that he stayed and even pushed for further series PROVES without a doubt that Alex fully supported Nine's vision for BB and is therefore just as much at fault for it's failures.

He stayed for his massive pay packet.

He didn't give a rats about that viewers were peed off about what was happening & I am willing to bet that he knew BB was on it's last legs so just went with what he was told to do.

Who are you trying to kid here Goon? If he truly felt that Nine weren't allowing BB to live up to it's full potential he would not have stayed for as long as he did... The fact that he stayed and even pushed for further series PROVES without a doubt that Alex fully supported Nine's vision for BB and is therefore just as much at fault for it's failures... The man is an incompetent fool and is barely qualified to flip burgers at McDonalds...
You ever heard of money? I think he'd much rather have money for his family than not having a job. Remember he's a veteran within big brother's producer history and i'm sure he knew a fair bit on live streaming ect, but it's so obvious it was channel 9's control and limited budgeting.

He stayed for his massive pay packet.

He didn't give a rats about that viewers were peed off about what was happening & I am willing to bet that he knew BB was on it's last legs so just went with what he was told to do.
I don't think they get paid an awful lot.

Alex does not work for Ch10 nor did he work for CH9.

Alex works for and is paid by ITV Studios Australia, prior to that he was with Endemol and Southern Star. Ch9 and 10 buy the product from ITV in the case of I'm a Survivor and BB

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva': Dr Chris Brown reveals key personalities to appear on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
By Kristy Johnson and Jo Scrimshire For Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 08:48 +11:00, 2 December 2016 | UPDATED: 11:32 +11:00, 2 December 2016

He's hot on the promotional trail for the upcoming season of reality series I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

And co-host Dr Chris Brown revealed on Thursday night's episode of The Project , the key personalities to appear on the season.

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva,' the 38-year-old shared.

Scroll down for video

3AEFE89600000578-3991772-image-a-8_1480629075532.jpg

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva': Dr Chris Brown, 38, revealed on Thursday's episode of Channel Ten's The Project, key personalities to appear on the next season of reality series I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

While Peter, 41, suggested Jerry Seinfeld and Jennifer Aniston, Chris failed to provide any hints.

'We have a pop diva [too],' Chris simply added.

3AD30AB200000578-3991772-image-a-1_1480625016308.jpg

Claims: Chris has made fun of tabloid magazine reports about Karl Stefanovic's private life. Pictured with co-host Julia Morris

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-appear-m-Celebrity-Here.html#ixzz4RgXcRZsl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva': Dr Chris Brown reveals key personalities to appear on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
By Kristy Johnson and Jo Scrimshire For Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 08:48 +11:00, 2 December 2016 | UPDATED: 11:32 +11:00, 2 December 2016

He's hot on the promotional trail for the upcoming season of reality series I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

And co-host Dr Chris Brown revealed on Thursday night's episode of The Project , the key personalities to appear on the season.

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva,' the 38-year-old shared.

Scroll down for video

3AEFE89600000578-3991772-image-a-8_1480629075532.jpg

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva': Dr Chris Brown, 38, revealed on Thursday's episode of Channel Ten's The Project, key personalities to appear on the next season of reality series I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

While Peter, 41, suggested Jerry Seinfeld and Jennifer Aniston, Chris failed to provide any hints.

'We have a pop diva [too],' Chris simply added.

3AD30AB200000578-3991772-image-a-1_1480625016308.jpg

Claims: Chris has made fun of tabloid magazine reports about Karl Stefanovic's private life. Pictured with co-host Julia Morris

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-appear-m-Celebrity-Here.html#ixzz4RgXcRZsl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am quite curious (and excited) about the US Sitcom star. One thing that was missing from season 2 was a BIG international star like we had in the first series with Maureen McCormack (Marcia Brady). She was quite special wasn't she? I hope whoever the sitcom star this season is something special as well.

On to the pop diva I read on the web some think it could be Ricki-Lee Coulter.

Back