I'm A Celebrity 2017: Articles

Discussion in 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' started by marquisite, Aug 2, 2016.

1. marquisite

marquisite Global Moderator Staff Member Administrator

In case you haven't heard, I'm A Celebrity returns again next year. Time to get a new media articles thread running :).

----

Beaming to you live from South Africa, five nights a week, I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is returning for a third season.

Australia speculated, cheered, cried, and occasionally gagged during I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!’s hit second season, which saw personalities including Shane Warne, Laurina Fleure and, of course, King of the Jungle Brendan Fevola, overcome all manner of wild obstacles in the name of charity.

Well get ready for more heartfelt moments, spectacular challenges and stomach-churning trials, because I’m A Celebrity… returns for a new year of can’t-miss family fun in 2017.

Fear not, your intrepid hosts Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown will also be back, guiding you through the jungle like only they can.

Read MORE

Source: http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/i...-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-is-back-in-2017

Bluefin, oddjob, delcan and 1 other person like this.
  2. Meglos

Meglos HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK

Seeing Laurina, Fev, The Chief and Jo Beth on Family Feud last night got me anticipating the next season.

Dennis Haikalis likes this.
  3. the Theorist

the Theorist Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer. Awesome site donor

I have a sneaking suspicion a Real Housewife might be going in next year...

Danny likes this.
  4. yaelros

yaelros Active Member

Any one of them wouldnt last past the first walk to camp.
    although if Petite Fleur was in, the others would probably call "I.A.C.G.M.O" on the helicopter landing them inside.

5. SepiaBird

SepiaBird The Sepia Bird! - Winner of Forum Big Brother 2 Awesome site donor

Any news on the return of Alex to the EP's chair?

6. Goon

Goon Member

Yes, Alex is back as EP.

He is already working hard on Season 3.

7. Kingston

Kingston Canadian Royality

Sad... He must give one hell of a rim job... There's got to be a very good reason Ten are keeping him around because he should never have been given the job in the first let alone a second series...

8. Goon

Goon Member

Come on. The guy is good at his job, it's when ch 9 where pulling his strings it was either do it or be shown the door.

Most people wouldn't even know that this years Im a Celebrity was done by a different EP.

Give the guy some credit.

9. Kingston

Kingston Canadian Royality

Who are you trying to kid here Goon? If he truly felt that Nine weren't allowing BB to live up to it's full potential he would not have stayed for as long as he did... The fact that he stayed and even pushed for further series PROVES without a doubt that Alex fully supported Nine's vision for BB and is therefore just as much at fault for it's failures... The man is an incompetent fool and is barely qualified to flip burgers at McDonalds...

10. Kaz

Kaz Well-Known Member Awesome site donor

He stayed for his massive pay packet.

He didn't give a rats about that viewers were peed off about what was happening & I am willing to bet that he knew BB was on it's last legs so just went with what he was told to do.

11. deadasdisco

deadasdisco I'm a Music Producer, what of it.

You ever heard of money? I think he'd much rather have money for his family than not having a job. Remember he's a veteran within big brother's producer history and i'm sure he knew a fair bit on live streaming ect, but it's so obvious it was channel 9's control and limited budgeting.

12. deadasdisco

deadasdisco I'm a Music Producer, what of it.

I don't think they get paid an awful lot.

13. sav0001

sav0001 Well-Known Member

Gretel was being paid in excess of 300k a year to host Big Brother, so I am pretty sure in this day and age the producers would be getting paid really well.

14. Meglos

Meglos HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK

15. Duffman

Duffman Duffman says a lot of things! Oh yeah!

Bluefin and timmydownawell like this.
  16. adsyj

adsyj Well-Known Member

Alex does not work for Ch10 nor did he work for CH9.

Alex works for and is paid by ITV Studios Australia, prior to that he was with Endemol and Southern Star. Ch9 and 10 buy the product from ITV in the case of I'm a Survivor and BB

17. Veronica2005

Veronica2005 Survivor Sweep Jacqui

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva': Dr Chris Brown reveals key personalities to appear on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
    By Kristy Johnson and Jo Scrimshire For Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 08:48 +11:00, 2 December 2016 | UPDATED: 11:32 +11:00, 2 December 2016

He's hot on the promotional trail for the upcoming season of reality series I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

And co-host Dr Chris Brown revealed on Thursday night's episode of The Project , the key personalities to appear on the season.

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva,' the 38-year-old shared.

Scroll down for video

[​IMG]

'We have a US sitcom star and a pop diva': Dr Chris Brown, 38, revealed on Thursday's episode of Channel Ten's The Project, key personalities to appear on the next season of reality series I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

While Peter, 41, suggested Jerry Seinfeld and Jennifer Aniston, Chris failed to provide any hints.

'We have a pop diva [too],' Chris simply added.

[​IMG]

Claims: Chris has made fun of tabloid magazine reports about Karl Stefanovic's private life. Pictured with co-host Julia Morris

FULL ARTICLE HERE
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-appear-m-Celebrity-Here.html#ixzz4RgXcRZsl
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bluefin likes this.
  18. Duffman

Duffman Duffman says a lot of things! Oh yeah!

I am quite curious (and excited) about the US Sitcom star. One thing that was missing from season 2 was a BIG international star like we had in the first series with Maureen McCormack (Marcia Brady). She was quite special wasn't she? I hope whoever the sitcom star this season is something special as well.

On to the pop diva I read on the web some think it could be Ricki-Lee Coulter.

Veronica2005 likes this.
  19. timmydownawell

timmydownawell 100% Free. Apply now! Awesome site donor

Pop diva = someone from Australian Idol

huwman likes this.
  20. reepbot

reepbot Why?

Florence Henderson!