Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity 2016: Alex Mavroidakis is new EP

Um just saw on LinkedIn that Alex is the new EP of I'm a celebrity.......

iog0g4.gif

Great. A corrupt executive producer taking on another show :rolleyes:. There goes my love and hope for "I'm A Celebrity". What's the bet we will see Michael Beveridge in there for season 2 now? Alex just loves him. :vomit:

And funny how he was crictising the show for being so similar to Big Brother and now they give him the job? :cautious:

He has deleted that tweet (ha!) but fortunately another website has screen capped it.
2uosb40.jpg

I wonder how many past housemates will be asking him to be cast in I'm a celebrity? Surely there'll be at least one. Tim Dormer?

Pretty sure Benjamin and Stacey were begging to be on the show earlier this year. They might get a spin because bitching is just what we need again for I'm A Celebrity next year. :wtf:

Michael Beveridge might get put in for being the "loveable funny bogan" for comic relief. Too bad most people don't find him funny. FACT.

Michael Beveridge might get put in for being the "loveable funny bogan" for comic relief. Too bad most people don't find him funny. FACT.

He is far from funny, if you want to decrease your brain cells and brain capacity follow him on twitter. I feel dumber every tweet of his I read. He just try's way to hard, same as when he was special comments on BBGames night.

Can almost guarantee one or maybe two of Tim Dormer, both Ben's, Tully, or Michael will appear on this show next year. Alex M will want Tim I'd say. Ben Norris wouldn't be considered celebrity material enough so that cuts it down to the other 4. I am not sure Ben Zabel and Michael do either. Tim and Tully have the social media following to be considered "celebrities" and are probably more well known then people like the bachelor couple, and that male model were on last series.

I think an ex-BB from 2012-14 would be a mistake, but we are talking about Alex here. I can imagine getting Tim to be his shit-stirring puppet again would be something he'd do. Ben Z would probably be something to watch in the trials, but I think his association with Ten was over pretty quickly. None of them have really set the world on fire since BB, though I guess Tully would have a reasonable claim to be a bigger internet celeb than Tyson was.

iog0g4.gif

Great. A corrupt executive producer taking on another show :rolleyes:. There goes my love and hope for "I'm A Celebrity". What's the bet we will see Michael Beveridge in there for season 2 now? Alex just loves him. :vomit:

And funny how he was crictising the show for being so similar to Big Brother and now they give him the job? :cautious:

He has deleted that tweet (ha!) but fortunately another website has screen capped it.
2uosb40.jpg

Wait, how was Alex corrupt again?

THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS, ALEX.

Seriously, this needs to be tweeted at him alol

So Celebrity Apprentice producers hired the mastermind behind those gimmicks. I took it as Alex selling himself to them and them in return agreeing that he was someone worth bringing on board given the raging success BBAU was in the last season at Ch 9... oh wait.

Wonder what this means if anything with regards to the live-streaming? We had the Fallout Zone for live streaming of im a celebrity as soon as the TV telecast was over showing that uplate/live streaming was still possible yet had Alex telling us live streaming wasn't possible anymore for Big Brother.

Increased or decreased live streaming access now with Alex on I'm A Celebrity?

Would love to see Tim Dormer on the show. Great guys usually have the name Tim :cat:

As for Alex... hm. We all know he is a 'yes' man. He'll make a show for maximum ratings - which means he'll just do whatever his network TV overlords demand.

Maybe drama queen Perez Hilton will be on I'm a Celebrity since BBAU has been axed.

The proper word would be DELAYED... Not axed... That said there was NEVER an official confirmation that plans for CBB were anything more than idle chit-chat... You can't "axe" something that never was...

Last edited:
Back