Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2024 - Pre-Season

It's funny that they are taking the piss out of their most important show.

They may know the writing is on the wall. Show used to be on in January which was the best time.

The thing with 10 is, they show the ads far too often leading up to the show starting & it puts people off.

I know 9 does the same with MAFS, but people want to see the shit show as it makes their lives seem better. lol

I was wondering who was going to be the one brave enough to start the thread. I think everyone is shit scared 😂

…I’m pretty sure that Zcsund fell on his sword and made the ultimate sacrifice for us all and said that he would… god love him… he is so brave… I love him so much!… my hero… ❤️… cheers.

They may know the writing is on the wall. Show used to be on in January which was the best time.

The thing with 10 is, they show the ads far too often leading up to the show starting & it puts people off.

I know 9 does the same with MAFS, but people want to see the shit show as it makes their lives seem better. lol

…let’s face it Kaz… when Chris left surely that was telling us something?… maybe Channel 10 have just realised that now… either way… everyone is about to find that out at the end of the season?… I’m not holding my breath for sure… cheers.

Looks like MAFS will have to wait until tomorrow with this starting tonight!
.... but, noticing MAFS starts at 7, that might sway my decision ...

Last edited:
The Malcom in the Middle guy.
Candice who?
Ellie who?
Someone Amos?
Who from BB 2014?
Oh God, MAFS, come back!

Someone I know! Tristan thing from chanel 10 morning show! Riviting!
BB14 girl is trying to steal the limelight!
Yay Robert Irwin! The most exciting thing so far!

Back