Skip to main content

How good would live streaming and/or Uplate been

Yeah, if there is one night that's needed it has always been eviction nights. I remember coming on to the computer straight after evictions and watching how its all going down in the house, and how they're coping.

Still I was able to get some sort of relief last year as they would put up videos of the goodbye messages and then there were things like when Zoe snapped estelles horse as Stacey left, all these eviction aftermaths but they still haven't matched up to that amount of content in video this year which is very disappointing.

Being a qld'er living on the Gold Coast and been a supporter of b.b from the very beginning.. I am quietly sad and disillusioned of what the show now is meant to be now.. It's not the same show,just the same name.. 9 have misunderstood what bb really meant to people and why we watched it all those years ago.. It seems dead going to the live shows now, the hype was amazing, mind blowing when 10 had the show, even watchin it feels like I am watching a bad sitcom...
Shame, hard to watch now anyhow, limited viewing times, boring content, half harded attempts of bb to get our interest but really he knows we just want control of our show back, the people own that show and I miss having it on the puter in the background, calling friends and discussing conversations and opinions, we had bb parties at my house every FNL , Gretel, Mikey, fitzi, ninja's , bum dance days , watching live..

Come on Gretel and mikey, grab ginger ninja and put your heads together with bb and go to foxtel or another more laid back channel, one that allows unique, more alternate shows, can't be any more confronting than houso's on sbs , As soon as I heard last year bb was coming back I was jumping for joy but when I found out it was coming back on nine I was baffled and worried because bb and nine never made sense from the start.
They made a mistake because nine can only show us the very tip of the iceberg of the housemates under controlled atmosphere, it's like watching prison inmates. The people are great , just can't get to know them

You need to remember, after all the controversy of the Turkey Slap that is why it was taken off TV. The PM demanded it be removed.

Ch 9 decided to take the gamble and put it back on. Last year it was a basic BB, this year is a more complex BB and a bit more Risky BB.

Ch 9 are building up to a better BB, but unfortunately due to the past BB's, they cant just go all out.

If BB returns next year which is pointing to yes (BUT HASNT BEEN CONFIRMED), I am sure they may even bring back some kind of uplate.

.. Controversy is accross a lot of shows but ya dont get pm's or presidents personally demanding to remove shows from networks so I don't know about that!. I can make a list if sadistic, sexual crime related shows that turn my stomach and when my kids have caught a glance they are horrified and the late night sex ads...!!! Give me a break A turkey slap!! what about underbelly and various other shows on nine past and present that have consistent graphic content?? Seems hyprocritical to say one instance on bb (turkey slap) all those years ago prevents us from streaming and limited access and shows ten years later.. Sat games, aca FNL, basic computer access with boring tabs, confusing times, boring topics, rehashed and predictable surprises, FORGETING mike Goldman was just as big as big brother and not making him a major role, no offence to Sonia but someone has to say it, she is lovely so u refuse to say anything negative out of respect but live tv isn't very kind to her and u can't stand the awkwardness from her anymore its ruining watching when the difference between Sonia and Gretel is amazingly different.
You need to remember these and many more reasons are why bb is completely different now, not a turkey slap ten years ago

You need to remember, after all the controversy of the Turkey Slap that is why it was taken off TV. The PM demanded it be removed.

ooo, harder

turkey head walking.jpg

i bet you like them giblets, dontcha

Considering the fact that when BB was on channel 10, and had the more lurid Uncut episodes, there was no shortage of extremely controversial content... can we assume that all the same stuff is going on this year, only we just don't see it? (Minus the turkey slap incident of course... I think the whole country learned something from that incident).

Maybe this years comparatively well behaved and clean cut housemates are actually going at it hammer and tongs while we're not watching.

Back