Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She isnt the best looking girl..but man, she is the hottest.
There is just something about her that is great.
I want her to go boonta and start laying the verbal smackdown on people.

I think what makes her so darn attractive is her intelligence and the fact she obviously isnt a shallow vapid airhead like that idiot yellow bikini girl
It's because she doesn't put up with crap.
She would have told Ben 12' to go f**k himself.

I'm not against nose rings and think a stud in the snozz looks quite classy but a ring i think looks feral in anyone, its right up in feralness with filthy stinking dreadlocks IMO. She also really needs to do something about the 6 inch regrowth she has going on which is just plain nasty. All that said i actually don't mind her and hope she stays in for a fair while yet, if for nothing else other to mind fuck Tim.

Tully seems more 'annoying hipster' than 'cool chick'

Tully seems more 'annoying hipster' than 'cool chick'

I'm hoping its just sleep deprived angst rather than annoying .. Mikkayla was an initial fav of mine and now I find her annoying :rolleyes:

I'm sticking with Tully she has smarts

Last edited:
Agree, Tim would annoy the hell out of me in no time , but I do like the way he is pushing the envelope and he is also taking responsibility for his actions in that he is straightforward about what he is doing . I mean he came right out and told Tahan about her hairdryer. Awesome.

I'm not against nose rings and think a stud in the snozz looks quite classy but a ring i think looks feral in anyone, its right up in feralness with filthy stinking dreadlocks IMO. She also really needs to do something about the 6 inch regrowth she has going on which is just plain nasty. All that said i actually don't mind her and hope she stays in for a fair while yet, if for nothing else other to mind fuck Tim.

Isn't that the current 'it' hairstyle called Balayage? (google it) Pretty much is glorified regrowth though haha! I think she already has mind fu*ked tim, i think those two will spend every moment just trying to play games and out play the other.

"Tahan explains that she noticed Tully was talking over the top of other people last night, but backpedals, saying that it was just an observation."

Yep! Tully's turning into an even bigger c**t day by day :)

Amazing what one finds out reading these threads...I had no idea, too busy hogging Photoshop thread. Have we had a gay and lez in the house together before guys?

Hey people. I am Tull's Girlfriend, Tully showed me this forum thing before she went in and made me this account. I checked it out on the night she went in and then decided I do not want to read any of the threads - while the support is totally awesome, reading horrible things and/or total lies about Tull is nothing but detrimental for me! I am not going to read these forums or retaliate against anyone saying mean things, not that i don't want to defend my girl, more just that there is no point and you are all allowed your opinions (however brash/horrible/untrue they may be, your life, treat people how you will)

However if you want to know anything, or ask anything, just ask. I'll come and check up on my notifications every so often and reply. But I will not engage with you if you are just being nasty - so don't bother. To everyone showing Tully big love - Thanks a bunch :)

To clear just a few things that a briefly scanned over, Nope she never dated Ruby Rose, Just good friends. Yes, she is definitely gay. She is a very affectionate person, to be honest I can't believe she hasn't been MORE cuddly with some people in the house yet and yes, she is a long-term hardcore BB fan, she owns all the season's on DVD, had been watching the UK BB before she went into the house and also used to sneak out to her loungeroom as a teen and watch up late,right in front of the TV with the volume on 1 so her Dad didn't catch her.

P.s I have no idea how the hell to use this thing, so cut me some slack if I'm posting somewhere wrong haha.

Hey people. I am Tull's Girlfriend, Tully showed me this forum thing before she went in and made me this account. I checked it out on the night she went in and then decided I do not want to read any of the threads - while the support is totally awesome, reading horrible things and/or total lies about Tull is nothing but detrimental for me! I am not going to read these forums or retaliate against anyone saying mean things, not that i don't want to defend my girl, more just that there is no point and you are all allowed your opinions (however brash/horrible/untrue they may be, your life, treat people how you will)

However if you want to know anything, or ask anything, just ask. I'll come and check up on my notifications every so often and reply. But I will not engage with you if you are just being nasty - so don't bother. To everyone showing Tully big love - Thanks a bunch :)

To clear just a few things that a briefly scanned over, Nope she never dated Ruby Rose, Just good friends. Yes, she is definitely gay. She is a very affectionate person, to be honest I can't believe she hasn't been MORE cuddly with some people in the house yet and yes, she is a long-term hardcore BB fan, she owns all the season's on DVD, had been watching the UK BB before she went into the house and also used to sneak out to her loungeroom as a teen and watch up late,right in front of the TV with the volume on 1 so her Dad didn't catch her.

P.s I have no idea how the hell to use this thing, so cut me some slack if I'm posting somewhere wrong haha.

Welcome to the forums. :)

I presume Tully has an account here, has she posted before? Do you know what her display name is here?

If Tully created the account for you before she went in why is your Join date showing as August 2013?

If Tully created the account for you before she went in why is your Join date showing as August 2013?

Hey mate, Urm no idea, I had to go to my emails before I wrote that post and click through a link to be able to post on this. Maybe thats why? I'm a total rookie.

I don't think she has an account.. But I'm not 100%. She didn't mention she did when she was showing me it. So no idea sorry man.

Hey mate, Urm no idea, I had to go to my emails before I wrote that post and click through a link to be able to post on this. Maybe thats why? I'm a total rookie.

I don't think she has an account.. But I'm not 100%. She didn't mention she did when she was showing me it. So no idea sorry man.

Cool :) Had a feeling that might be the case after I sent the msg! Welcome to the forums and thanks for your honesty!

Amazing what one finds out reading these threads...I had no idea, too busy hogging Photoshop thread. Have we had a gay and lez in the house together before guys?

Series 2 had Nathan and Sahra (bi) together. I was going to say Series 3, but I think Claire might have left by the time Jamie came in? And Series 6 had Lauren (bi) for a few days, in with Rob and David, but hardly worth mentioning.

Edit: Wikipedia says Claire and Jamie were there together for about 6 days:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_3_(Australia)

And welcome to the forum Tullystahlia.

Hello Miss Tahlia [MENTION=34636]tullystahlia[/MENTION]

You're not supposed to be reading these forums!!!!!

Tully has heaps of support here, [MENTION=34519]xxyyzz[/MENTION] being one of them (she won't tell me who she is but she knows Tully.

Did you see who started this thread :)

Anyway #GOTULLY

Bec :) Aka Mommabear

Hello Miss Tahlia [MENTION=34636]tullystahlia[/MENTION]

You're not supposed to be reading these forums!!!!!

Tully has heaps of support here, [MENTION=34519]xxyyzz[/MENTION] being one of them (she won't tell me who she is but she knows Tully.

Did you see who started this thread :)

Anyway #GOTULLY

Bec :) Aka Mommabear

HAHA Trust your username to be Mommabear. How the hell do I figure out who started the thread also have no idea who other people are, I am seriously the biggest rookie right now.

I know, i know. I haven't actually been reading much. Just responding if someone has a genuine question or query haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back