Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see her absolutely exploding throughout the series, she seems like she will be very easily annoyed.

Should be good viewing :D

Yeah thats her but Ruby and Tully have always just been friends, since they were 15 in fact and they still stay in contact. They never dated though.

Seriously? So yet again we have someone who knows famous people etc etc.

Tim's scared of Tully!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Not really sure on that. I think he's more annoyed he knows he will never be able to manipulate her. He'd know she doesn't like him and wouldn't want her influencing the hms against him so he's jumping in first.

Not really sure on that. I think he's more annoyed he knows he will never be able to manipulate her. He'd know she doesn't like him and wouldn't want her influencing the hms against him so he's jumping in first.

Cowie agree100%. He actually said 'I'm scared of Tully' but I think he's just slightly intimidated by her as opposed to being scared. Very interesting interaction between them.

I didn't realise he actually said that. I'm finding when he speaks all I'm hearing is white noise blah blah blardy blah.

I loved Tully's pout when she went to milk the cow.. So cute
I think she'll be great value.
I like her lots, and contrary to others I thought she played Tim like a Stradivarius tonight..

Funny I think Tim and Tully are alike. They are certainly both outspoken and like to be the centre of attention.
Makes for good viewing. Both annoying. I hope they stay for a while.

Well I missed the whole thing because I was too busy eating the whole pub, I don't even care who Tully pissed off....I just like looking at her.
Whoops.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with conflict in the house as it arises more often.

Tully is incredibly intelligent but even more so observant.. she would be 100% aware of the fact that Tim is trying to crack her and that not giving him anything is driving him mental. Trust me, she knows what she is doing. And yes i know them, they definitely didn't date. (tull and rubes)

Tully is incredibly intelligent but even more so observant.. she would be 100% aware of the fact that Tim is trying to crack her and that not giving him anything is driving him mental. Trust me, she knows what she is doing. And yes i know them, they definitely didn't date. (tull and rubes)

Well, people did say she's been a fan of the show for years. She's smart.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with conflict in the house as it arises more often.
She definitely seems to have a short fuse and snap, as she gets used to the house though I think she'll settle down.
But yeah she sees right through Tim.
Trust me, she knows what she is doing. And yes i know them, they definitely didn't date. (tull and rubes)
How dare you ruin my fantasy!!!

Of course she does! She is a normal human being! Maybe a little more feisty than most.. but thats what makes her awesome. She won't take shit and if something is bothering her she will let people know.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy haha.. for your entertainment, they may or may not have made out. ;)

Of course she does! She is a normal human being! Maybe a little more feisty than most.. but thats what makes her awesome. She won't take shit and if something is bothering her she will let people know.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy haha.. for your entertainment, they may or may not have made out. ;)
Hahaha yes that's a very pretty picture to paint!

Now that Tully possesses both of these qualities: (Eliza Dushku lookalike + lashing out at chunky Asian annoying slag) = very watchable.

She's at the top of the list of a bad bunch right now, I'm yet to really like anyone else. I guess Jade has been alright considering the predicament she has been placed in.

I've just been watching Dollshouse and NO she does not look like Eliza Dushku at all. I agree with the PP who said she is more Avril Levigne (SP?). Yes!

She isnt the best looking girl..but man, she is the hottest.
There is just something about her that is great.
I want her to go boonta and start laying the verbal smackdown on people.

I think what makes her so darn attractive is her intelligence and the fact she obviously isnt a shallow vapid airhead like that idiot yellow bikini girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back