Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say this chick is going to be loved/hated passionately. She'll either leave early or go quite far methinks.

Tully is up there as one of my favs this season and funny enough, my other favourite is Matt.

I like a few this year, whereas last year I only had one favourite and that was Estellle.

She is one of my early favs. Wish she was not a lesbian though, so I could at least pretend I had a shot with her.

Tully - Instant like, snappy dresser, will drive the guys wild with her sexy curves, I think she will rock the house
Prediction - top 3, and most likely Alpha Housemate
Update - I think she will be the master game player or maters strategist

Looks like she is what we expected ie, a firecracker, her and Mikkayla seem to have had a tiff last night. Those 2 are shaping up to be very upfront about things. Should be interesting to see....

Tully - Instant like, snappy dresser, will drive the guys wild with her sexy curves, I think she will rock the house
Prediction - top 3, and most likely Alpha Housemate
Update - I think she will be the master game player or maters strategist

Yeah agreed, however she does shoot from the hip a little too much...needs to reel it in a bit.

She hasn't been with a guy for over 7 years.. So it's pretty safe to say she is gay.

Some Tully info -

With Ruby Rose , both modelling....Tully Smyth - is this her?
model4_gallery__574x400.jpg

Was a Dolly model
tully_big_brother_gf_model_search_2003_342x456.jpg

Edited correction - allegedly dated Ruby Rose, unconfirmed sources.

Last edited:
She actually reminds me a little of Eliza Dushku, which is giving her a few brownie points.

Yeah thats her but Ruby and Tully have always just been friends, since they were 15 in fact and they still stay in contact. They never dated though.

She actually reminds me a little of Eliza Dushku, which is giving her a few brownie points.

I'm obsessed with Eliza Dushku (ultimate woman!) but to be honest am finding it hard to see much similarity.. other than attitude maybe? ..I get more of an Avril Levine vibe from her.. either way am a big fan of Tully atm

I love her, just didn't like what happened with her and Mikkayla before. Twitter reaction hasn't been too good for her.

Hope they all calm down and apologize to each other next episode. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back