Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #3 - 2/09 - Katie Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawlini

I've got the power
Another HM to be revealed tonight. during The Block I presume?

If they reveal one every night till Friday thats half the HMs revealed which is quite a good strategy to keep the others a surprise.

Mmmm indeed. It could just be them making friends with strangers during the audition process of their year/previous years but I doubt it is only that.

I want a tranny god damn it
That's so 2004
hqdefault.jpg

Well now that you've joined to have your whinge... stick around to have some fun with us, lucky one!
I have been snooping these threads for the last few months intently (you can guess why) and the slow drip of connections needed to get on BB has me rather disheartened. That being said, it looks to be an awesome year and no doubt Alex and his crew will throw an awesome show!

I have been snooping these threads for the last few months intently (you can guess why) and the slow drip of connections needed to get on BB has me rather disheartened. That being said, it looks to be an awesome year and no doubt Alex and his crew will throw an awesome show!
You could literally draw a diagram to how they all know each other. for eg... Dion's model mate seems to be quite chummy with Ben from last year and also had photos with Tim on his instagram.

I wouldn't be without doubt, but it is always nice to be hopeful that the show will be somewhere near the 'awesome' end of the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back