Skip to main content

Halfway point: Who do you want as the final three?

Which three celebrities do you want in the final three? (Please select three)

• Anthony

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Bonnie

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Brendan

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Havana

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Jo Beth

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Laurina

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Paul

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Shane

• Val

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pecan

Awesome site donor
We're three weeks in just about, so I thought I would do a poll on who everyone is hoping will be the final three? Select three options in the poll above.

Last edited:
Brendan because he's surprised me the most
Laurina because she's reality tv gold
Anthony... just because

My preferred final three at the moment would be Paul, Laurina and Havana. Part of me would love Laurina to win on the underdog vote, but if Paul is a more realistic chance, he's someone I'm perfectly happy with. He seems like a good guy.

Not dissing anyone's opinion... I'm just genuinely curious as to why Havana would be in anyone's top 3. I've wanted her out from about day 2, and (for me) she's contributed nothing at all to my enjoyment of the show.

Not dissing anyone's opinion... I'm just genuinely curious as to why Havana would be in anyone's top 3. I've wanted her out from about day 2, and (for me) she's contributed nothing at all to my enjoyment of the show.
Shamelessly I will admit aesthetics in Havana's case. I know . Very shallow.
But perhaps more importantly I would like to learn how much original creativity is involved in being an International DJ.
The only glimpse Ive seen is when her and Shane were talking and she emphasised how important it was to throw a little bit of original music amongst a wall of sampling:D

There seems to be a decency in her, in how she's treating Laurina. Nothing that special really, but there's only 10 of them in there to choose from and she's more likeable than some of the others.

Reactions: kxk
I went Warnie, Laurina and Fev. Warnie, cause he made it good to be an Australian talking to Indians or Poms for about 10 years, and he has surprised me here - although, he did seem to cope better when he was boss. Laurina, because of the underdog appeal, the occasional real- person that pokes through, and just cause I like her. Fev is more negative. Chiefy is nice, but bland. He would be so boring to have a long train trip with, but he seems nice. Bonnie, no. Val I don't like. Nor Jo Beth. Dean is dull as. Anthony is okay, I guess. Havana too, but neither anything special. So, left with Fev.

I picked Paul, Fev and Laurina. Although I also wouldn't mind if Shane and Dean were in there. I waver between love and hate with Shane, and now they are showing us more of Dean I like how he has his own opinions and isn't afraid to stand up for them even if they aren't popular.

Laurina or Brendan have this in the bag I reckon.
I think Shane will stumble at the last hurdle.

Well in lieu of Akmal for the win

Laurina - underdog and great viewing. She might be annoying if I had to live with her but she has smarts and gumption and is kind of interesting.
Paul - nice guy.
Havana - it was her or Fev or Val. Fev still has that taint (although I wouldn't have picked it up from the show so much), Val is funny and a trouper but a bit of a whinger, Havana doesn't seem to have actually done anything offensive except the first show I watched she kind of laid into Anthony but I can now totally see WHY!

Bonny - no, bit of a hypocrite and a bit whiney
Anthony - not coming accross well. Comes across as a bitch.
Shane - bit petulant and not super enlightened
Jo Beth - hmmm, tricky, aside from venting/bitching she is ok and maybe she has done most of the venting she needed to do...
Dean - interesting... Not doing enough really. Bit too bland. Don't love his guns attitude but it is probably more difficult to have a completely different attitude when you are from South Africa/America. Kind of a bit of an underdog though, so....

Shamelessly I will admit aesthetics in Havana's case. I know . Very shallow.
But perhaps more importantly I would like to learn how much original creativity is involved in being an International DJ.
The only glimpse Ive seen is when her and Shane were talking and she emphasised how important it was to throw a little bit of original music amongst a wall of sampling:D

There are DJs, and there are music composers/producers who then perform.

You will find a lot of the simple DJs are pretty, and a lot are useless like Paris Hilton.

Composer/producers, are usually musicians, ie they also play some kind of instrument, and can read music, drummers are especially good, the beat goes on.
It is a complex and difficult skill. They write the song, or collaborate with an artist.

They do a lot of collaborating, MY DJ is working with a French guy, an Israeli, and an Indian dude right now.
And it is fascinating, the different cultures have such a distinctive sound, the French guy uses the accordion and whistling, it sounds so French.
Indian stuff i love, it has this lovely different sound.

If you are interested check out futureproducers.com and reverbnation.com

(and Today I 2016, has a mini clip of MY DJ)

I like Laurina, Havana, Paul. The least bitchy 3. Who are also independent and good to watch.

...that is such an interesting poll above... not a single vote for Dean yet... so much for his 'muscles and hot body' getting him over the line eh?... lol!... cheers.

Back