Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I watched the first episode of Common Sense but completely forgot about tonight's episode which is probably telling. I didn't not like it but none of the 'characters' really grabbed my like with Gogglebox. If I had to choose a 'fav' the retail dears would be it.

I will try to catch the second episode though just to see if it can grab me but I think like @up_all_night said something about it isn't as natural as watching people watch TV on the couch (Ha!). Maybe if they had them in a break room of sorts rather than 'working'??

I watched the first episode of Common Sense but completely forgot about tonight's episode which is probably telling. I didn't not like it but none of the 'characters' really grabbed my like with Gogglebox. If I had to choose a 'fav' the retail dears would be it.

I will try to catch the second episode though just to see if it can grab me but I think like @up_all_night said something about it isn't as natural as watching people watch TV on the couch (Ha!). Maybe if they had them in a break room of sorts rather than 'working'??

I found the second episode better than the first. Its something to watch to pass the time but definitely not as good as Gogglebox.

I found the second episode better than the first. Its something to watch to pass the time but definitely not as good as Gogglebox.

Yeah I agree. Second episode was definitely better. I've decided I'll keep up with it.

Yeah I watch it when i find it.
And now quite like the real estate boys, they will improve as they go along.
Love the shop ladies.
Butchers are OK
Van boys rock
Dump that Asian workplace, they are boring, and too many of them.
And get new oldies with a personality - this lot are boring and stupid. Would prefer cranky oldies.
I really like old people, especially eccentrics - the 2 old gentlemen are sweet.
They should get a group of oldies in op shops, op shops are community hubs.
And the investment guys are boring too.
Still think they need taxi drivers.

I think I will like this new family.[DOUBLEPOST=1507196799][/DOUBLEPOST]

Zina and Vivian are gone, ha ha.

...oh wow!... I lifted that directly from the Tenplay website too lol!... HEY!... Channel 10!... update your website please lol!... cheers.

Back