Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...now he is show some 'super trees' in Singapore... talk about spectacular or what?... I'm going to Google it...

DSC_0438.jpg

Singapore%20Parks%202.JPG

item_4.renderimage.imagepath.550.309.jpg

...they're vertical gardens for animals etc... bloody wow!... colour me super impressed!... cheers.

Sorry goggle chatters, I am way too hooked on Stargazing - confirmed tonight Aussies have discovered 90 new planets over these 3 nights gazing....I love this geeky stuff
Gogglebox is repeated, on a few nights
have fun
Saw that Singapore thing in the adds, check out the Zoo there, no cages, or walls, all designed in an astonishing way...

Sorry goggle chatters, I am way too hooked on Stargazing - confirmed tonight Aussies have discovered 90 new planets over these 3 nights gazing....I love this geeky stuff
Gogglebox is repeated, on a few nights
have fun
Saw that Singapore thing in the adds, check out the Zoo there, no cages, or walls, all designed in an astonishing way...

...oh crap is that on now?... stuff it!... I forgot... sorry... I'm out of here... I can't miss that show... later peoples that are not even in here lol!... I'll tape the rest of this lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
OMG NOOOOOOOO
Tomorrow night is the final in this series...you know the drum, these people have lives to live, that's what makes them interesting viewers
And we have a break and they come back for another 6 or so eps.
I think we may need to watch the Brits or any other version, Brits are all over youtube, have watched the pissed posh couple a bit, they are very funny and fall over drunk a lot.

Foxtel are showing last years season of Gogglebox UK from next week. 7:30 pm Wednesdays.

...is anyone besides me watching right now?... **testing.. one... two... one two... tap! tap! tap!**... hello?... cheers.

I watched it, and thought it was an ok episode tonight, It helps when you've watched the shiows they're talking about - and I'd seen MKR, Married At First Sight, and of course ET.

Glad you're ok, sorry that you were caught in the floods.

I watched it, and thought it was an ok episode tonight, It helps when you've watched the shiows they're talking about - and I'd seen MKR, Married At First Sight, and of course ET.

Glad you're ok, sorry that you were caught in the floods.

...I've ended up taping GoggleBox so will watch the rest of it today... and thanks for your kind concern about our Qld trip... it wasn't fun having to stay there for 2 more days and also seeing the flood affecting those peoples homes... poor sods... I don't have any idea as to why reporters get their jollies out of other peoples miseries... I really don't... they are so intent of winning a Logie for 'the best news report' that feelings don't come into it I guess?... just saying... cheers.

...I've ended up taping GoggleBox so will watch the rest of it today... and thanks for your kind concern about our Qld trip... it wasn't fun having to stay there for 2 more days and also seeing the flood affecting those peoples homes... poor sods... I don't have any idea as to why reporters get their jollies out of other peoples miseries... I really don't... they are so intent of winning a Logie for 'the best news report' that feelings don't come into it I guess?... just saying... cheers.

It actually makes me feel sick when Kochie or whoever camp out at the site of a tragedy, and do their cheesy tv reports, making out they are the big heroes for covering the "breaking news". Those poor families, it's a wonder no one tells the tv crews to piss off.

It actually makes me feel sick when Kochie or whoever camp out at the site of a tragedy, and do their cheesy tv reports, making out they are the big heroes for covering the "breaking news". Those poor families, it's a wonder no one tells the tv crews to piss off.

...what really pisses me off is when they either stand in about 2 foot of water to emphasise that they are actually in floodwater or stand out in full blown wind during a Cyclone to prove that they are in a Cyclone zone... it's just so sad and pathetic that's all... one male reporter asked a flood victim "what will you do now?"... what the hell do you expect him to do you idiot?... restart again obviously!!!... talk about asking the bleeding obvious or what?... the same reporter said to the guy "is there anything that I can do for you?"... I would've said Live on air "yes... as a matter of fact you can... let me/the wife and 6 kids stay at your place for a few weeks until we're back on our feet rent free okay?... that would be nice!"... the idiot would've shit razorblades!... those reporters are so fucking annoying and just so bloody stupid!...

...but the WORSE part is when people like Karl Stiffynodick and 'Kochie'... get the first helicopter out and rush up there to do a report... what?... aren't there enough fuckwit reporters up there in the local area that are capable of saying the EXACT same things that they are about to say?... "it's rained and the water is flooding!"... it's not that difficult to say is it?... it's just as sad as when Karl rushed over to France and wherever else when those bombs went off and he shit himself when some explosion happened or he heard gun shots or whatever... WHY did he HAVE to be there?... WHY did Kochie HAVE to be at that mining disaster all those years back?... to make the 'news' report gain 'credibility'?... neither of those two twonks have any credibility what so ever anyway... that went away a long long LONG time ago in both cases... they just don't realise it because of their over-inflated egos that's all!...

...hahaha!... sorry Meglos... this has turned into an unexpected rant on my behalf (and so early in the morning too!)... I'll chill out now... I might go out and mow the lawns or something now that it's finally stopped raining... that'll calm me down lol!... cheers.

I am new to gogglebox, wish I had watched it from the start.

The only ones that I don't seem to like are Kate, Holly & Millie Dolton. I like Matt.

Took me awhile to like Mick & Di. Her facial expressions & laugh are weird.

I absolutely love Tom.

Holly does come out with some good one-liners, but mostly it's due to not understanding what she's watching, so I don't know if we should be laughing at that.

Holly does come out with some good one-liners, but mostly it's due to not understanding what she's watching, so I don't know if we should be laughing at that.

I don't laugh at what she says.

I cringe & think, they aren't the brightest crayons in the box. But then neither am I.

It is more fun when you know a bit about them - the Daltons are actually rather bright.
Mrs is so scatty and 'blonde' but....she has a high powered job and they live in Toorak - a very rich and posh Melbourne burb.

She just is ditzty at home, i like how she did the blender test a few weeks back.

And that big family, I warmed to them more when I read how they are childhood sweethearts, decent young family.

Lots live in Melbourne, and lots in Sydney, more Melb I think.

And check out old pics of Di and hubby, they were quite glam - she needs a make-up reno, all that black around the eyes is icky and aging.

Some were just hilarious straight up, some have taken a little bit to warm up and get to know, like I love daggy Indian Dad now, not so much at first.

Well this final instalment is a beauty.......yes give Malaka a talk show she's up for it
The boys ......"people watching TV is boring" and not a blink or smirk...:)

...I watched the UK version of Gogglebox tonight on Foxtel... it is so inferior to our version... there aren't really many likeable ones amongst them in my opinion... whoever picked our bunch did a way better job than they did with just a couple of exceptions methinks!... I enjoyed our version so much better... just saying... cheers.

Back