Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Just watching this week's ep now.

Pete Evans: Seven gives him a free puff piece on Sunday Night and he still managed to make himself look like a complete nutcase.

Todd Sampson I like on Gruen. His other shows... meh. He should stick to his knitting.

Rest of the ep was a bit bland though. Apart from the Housewives lol. Still would never watch that show though (says me who is hooked on Dating Naked).

OMG NOOOOOOOO
Tomorrow night is the final in this series...you know the drum, these people have lives to live, that's what makes them interesting viewers
And we have a break and they come back for another 6 or so eps.
I think we may need to watch the Brits or any other version, Brits are all over youtube, have watched the pissed posh couple a bit, they are very funny and fall over drunk a lot.

OMG NOOOOOOOO
Tomorrow night is the final in this series...you know the drum, these people have lives to live, that's what makes them interesting viewers
And we have a break and they come back for another 6 or so eps.
I think we may need to watch the Brits or any other version, Brits are all over youtube, have watched the pissed posh couple a bit, they are very funny and fall over drunk a lot.

...the Gogglebox seasons come and go so fast don't they?... they end as abruptly as the episodes usually end lol!... I wasn't here for last weeks Gogglebox episode but I'm here now folks... we were stuck in Tweed Heads in Qld where the worse flooding was... I feel so sad for some of those poor people with their houses going under... it's disheartening seeing it first hand... anyhow... on with the show!... even if it is the last one... cheers.

...is anyone besides me watching right now?... **testing.. one... two... one two... tap! tap! tap!**... hello?... cheers.

...so according to the TV Week magazine Adam and Symond now have girlfriends!... way to go boys!... lol!... cheers.

...go Anastasia!... she's having a go at a some dickwad looking guy that called some girls on MKR 'sluts'... way to go Anastasia!... lol!... cheers.

...why would nobody say anything to the prick that called those women 'sluts'?... what is wrong with you Manu and Pete Evans?... what a pair of cowards not to say something... I'm so happy that I don't waste my time with that shit show anymore... I really am!... cheers.

...now they're showing those fucking idiotic reporters standing in the floodwater in Qld during Cyclone Debbie... they are so fucking stupid... it won't be until one gets their head cut off their shoulders by some flying debris that they won't stop it either... what a bunch of idiots!... cheers.

...now they're showing a David Attenborough Documentary... they are always so bloody good his shows... now a Leopard is prowling a city in India looking for food... did one just get a human baby?... holy shit Batman!... I'm not sure to be honest... I sure as hell hope not... cheers.

Back