Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Did you know.....the cruelest people generally go ga ga for animals, they prefer animals, I mean REALLY, ANIMALS ARE FIRST in their warped heads, strange phenom
Like just about every tyrant, Hitler for example, loved his dogs more than people - obviously

The Good Doctor is such a great show. Freddie Highmore nails everything he's in.
Loved that the goggleboxers appreciated it, even if some didn't get it.
"Are they trying to make him drunk so he wakes up?' :bang:

The Good Doctor is such a great show. Freddie Highmore nails everything he's in.
Loved that the goggleboxers appreciated it, even if some didn't get it.
"Are they trying to make him drunk so he wakes up?' :bang:

...as I said earlier Meglos... I might have to do some catch up with that show for sure methinks!... cheers.

I find the movie review segments pointless. As if all of these people are all watching the umpteenth repeat of The Sixth Sense and haven't seen it/heard of it before.

I find the movie review segments pointless. As if all of these people are all watching the umpteenth repeat of The Sixth Sense and haven't seen it/heard of it before.

...haha!... my thoughts EXACTLY Meglos lol!... cheers.

We have Mighty Boosh dvds sticky, good value - you can watch them a lot
The cakes were amazing

...those cakes were amazing weren't they? I loved what Anastasia just said... "I just put on a Kilo just looking at it!"... lol!... me too Anastasia... me too lol!... cheers.

They used the movie bit as an add and preview tho, now on next Monday night
Haven't seen in for years, wouldn't mind seeing it again

...some movies I watch over and over again kxk... I'm a sucker each time that 'Titanic' comes on... I watch it every time!... lol!... by the way... if you play it in reverse then it has a happy ending!... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... lol!... cheers.

Back