Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

LOL
Lebs, I would do that

Ever noticed, boy stars always grow up fugly/weird looking, quirky actor boys grow into weird looking dudes
Reference: Harry Potter kids......2 boy leads - weird, girl gorgeous
Girls...tend to just grow up into more lovely:)

LOL
Lebs, I would do that

Ever noticed, boy stars always grow up fugly/weird looking, quirky actor boys grow into weird looking dudes
Reference: Harry Potter kids
Girls...tend to just grow up into more lovely:)

...I have to agree with that kxk... girls do grow older better...cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...sorry... I cannot watch ANY operations on either Humans or Animals... urgh!... I'd vomit big time if I did... lol!... cheers.

...I had an Alsatian once that had apparently eaten some grass seed as a pup... the bloody thing started germinating inside her and the roots were growing throughout her internal organs... when the Vet operated on her to see what was causing her illness I turned up after work expecting to pick her up and take her home and the Vet told me that I had to make a decision there on the spot...

...if he sewed her up and let me take her home then she would slowly die within a couple of months in total painful agony... or... he puts her down right there and then... it was agonising... I chose to have her put down peacefully in her sleep right there and then... and cried all the way home... one of the hardest days of my life... cheers.

CRAM needs to ditch the 2 boring nobody captains, would improve it no end

...yeah it needs something to change for sure... although... I did like this weeks episode a lot better... Peter seemed like he was more relaxed than last week lol!... cheers.

Aww Sticky:(

We had a cat, when I lived in a fishing town in WA
Cat disappeared, found her 2 days later
Stupid kids had put an elastic band on her leg, near her paw
By the time we found the poor sweet thing, she had maggots crawling out of her paw
We had to wait until morning for a vet, it was so awful, we did what we could for her pain gave her bits of valium. There were no emergency vets then, are there now????
She had to be put down, worst pet experience of my life

Don't you love how EVERYTHING embarrasses teenagers, when you have arrived at the point where NOTHING embarasses you

...hahaha!... as I said before... I drive my kids and grandkids insane by being a child ALL THE TIME and it does their heads in so I'm so used to embarrassing them that it's all water off a ducks back for me now kxk lol!... I so love being me... cheers.

Aww Sticky:(

We had a cat, when I lived in a fishing town in WA
Cat disappeared, found her 2 days later
Stupid kids had put an elastic band on her leg, near her paw
By the time we found the poor sweet thing, she had maggots crawling out of her paw
We had to wait until morning for a vet, it was so awful, we did what we could for her pain gave her bits of valium. There were no emergency vets then, are there now????
She had to be put down, worst pet experience of my life

...it's bad when you can't prevent these things happening to your pets isn't it... you just feel so helpless... I hate it!... I feel for you kxk... cheers.

...I had an Alsatian once that had apparently eaten some grass seed as a pup... the bloody thing started germinating inside her and the roots were growing throughout her internal organs... when the Vet operated on her to see what was causing her illness I turned up after work expecting to pick her up and take her home and the Vet told me that I had to make a decision there on the spot...

...if he sewed her up and let me take her home then she would slowly die within a couple of months in total painful agony... or... he puts her down right there and then... it was agonising... I chose to have her put down peacefully in her sleep right there and then... and cried all the way home... one of the hardest days of my life... cheers.
Ouch that’s really sad. Now can we start treating humans as well as we treat animals

...haha!... the Goggleboxers are sure paying out on the News Media aren't they?... bwahaha!... I love it!... and... the 'Daily Fail' is the prime suspect as per usual lol!... cheers.

Ouch that’s really sad. Now can we start treating humans as well as we treat animals

...what a brilliant thing to say... I love it!... I'm gong to remember that saying Beachsands because I can see myself quoting what you said one day in these forums for sure... cheers.

Back