Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Most people over a certain age seem to either become rarely have a drink people, or alcoholics

...up until about 6 or so years ago I used to love drinking alcohol but then had my first stroke from pressure at work etc and then stopped drinking it altogether not because I had to... I just went off it because I had no desire to drink it... now I'm only a social drinker at clubs or if someone comes over to my place where I have wine and beer in the fridge all the time... also... if I've done a hard days work out in the garden lets say... I may shout myself a Beer... my only deviation from that is that I'll have some Rum while we're 'LIVE posting' at times... lol!... cheers.

That's Adam.... o_O

gogglebox.jpg

...oh bugger!... I ALWAYS get them mixed up!... I usually have this image up in an open window on my computer with their faces on it so I don't get them all mixed up but didn't tonight... now you see why Affable!... obviously tonight I didn't lol!... cheers.

View attachment 53534

...oh bugger!... I ALWAYS get them mixed up!... I usually have this image up in an open window on my computer with their faces on it so I don't get them all mixed up but didn't tonight... now you see why Affable!... obviously tonight I didn't lol!... cheers.

Ha ha.

Best way to remember it. Symon is on left side of screen all the time. Adam is on right side of screen all the time.

Pictures are a bit deceiving as well. Anastasia's name is first and she is second in the picture.

That ABC show with the two women looked so bad. Now I don't advocate violence, but comedically speaking Di has a point. "Oh god, put a bag over her head and throw her in the ocean". It's in the delivery.

Ha ha.

Best way to remember it. Symon is on left side of screen all the time. Adam is on right side of screen all the time.

Pictures are a bit deceiving as well. Anastasia's name is first and she is second in the picture.

Yes and Jad is first in his picture but not on the caption.

Back