Skip to main content

GINA feat. The Real Housewives of Melbourne 2016

MADONNA

Scalp collector
Not even a thread.

Tragic.

The opening scene was HILARIOUS.

Bruce, the big one's husband, is gayer than most of this forum combined. His stubble looks like it was cut by the sharp rim of a glory hole. His carefully slicked back hair is held together with Cher twitter quotes, Grindr contacts and semen.

Not only does "Chyka" sound like a lesbian dating app but she looks like she's a fucking forward for the Wallabies. GURL, are you your own client? She's like Victoria Beckham circa 2007 fell into a vat of Nutella that never runs out. She probably cries into cheesecakes in the dark while Bruce is downstairs taking out 20 years of heterosexual marriage on some poor blonde twink.

She's nice tho, I quite like her.

Gina remains funky, fresh and flaw-free.

tumblr_o2vgpnZX8Q1qj28qwo2_r2_250.gif

Her PA tho - ALMOST as thick and gay as @mutleyp sitting still doing nothing. Bless ha.

Gamble is still Sydney's premiere attraction. I hope she's featured in the Sydney Lonely Planet Guide.

The self-appointed "MILF" has two hot sons, more than the following have going for them. Excuzy Suzy while I get all statutory.

Does Janet get Imelda, ha Filipino maid, to steam and press her face every two weeks? I've never seen anything so shiny and bright, she looks like a fucking Supernova. Her mouth rivals one in size.

Janet calling Lyida "Lydiot" tho - I cackled.

Speaking OF, Hydia talking about "Cricked Lendgend" Shane Warne as if he just cured cancer was hilarious, more so the fact that if he had cured cancer he would've killed her. Insufferable.

Pettifluer is like a decaying Cinchilla coat that rides the back of an old Vaudeville tramp who sifts through garbage bins for nourishment whilst dreaming of past glories and her days on the stage. She's still half back in that time, mentally, to face reality would mean to face the ugly truth and inherit some self-awareness. Someone get Peter Dutton onto this bitch.

The GORMLESS Jackie. UGH. Nails on a chalk board.

Please don't carry full-term.

tumblr_o2lp6gAQlJ1qj28qwo5_250.gif

Not even a thread.

Tragic.

The opening scene was HILARIOUS.

Bruce, the big one's husband, is gayer than most of this forum combined. His stubble looks like it was cut by the sharp rim of a glory hole. His carefully slicked back hair is held together with Cher twitter quotes, Grindr contacts and semen.

Not only does "Chyka" sound like a lesbian dating app but she looks like she's a fucking forward for the Wallabies. GURL, are you your own client? She's like Victoria Beckham circa 2007 fell into a vat of Nutella that never runs out. She probably cries into cheesecakes in the dark while Bruce is downstairs taking out 20 years of heterosexual marriage on some poor blonde twink.

She's nice tho, I quite like her.

Gina remains funky, fresh and flaw-free.

tumblr_o2vgpnZX8Q1qj28qwo2_r2_250.gif

Her PA tho - ALMOST as thick and gay as @mutleyp sitting still doing nothing. Bless ha.

Gamble is still Sydney's premiere attraction. I hope she's featured in the Sydney Lonely Planet Guide.

The self-appointed "MILF" has two hot sons, more than the following have going for them. Excuzy Suzy while I get all statutory.

Does Janet get Imelda, ha Filipino maid, to steam and press her face every two weeks? I've never seen anything so shiny and bright, she looks like a fucking Supernova. Her mouth rivals one in size.

Janet calling Lyida "Lydiot" tho - I cackled.

Speaking OF, Hydia talking about "Cricked Lendgend" Shane Warne as if he just cured cancer was hilarious, more so the fact that if he had cured cancer he would've killed her. Insufferable.

Pettifluer is like a decaying Cinchilla coat that rides the back of an old Vaudeville tramp who sifts through garbage bins for nourishment whilst dreaming of past glories and her days on the stage. She's still half back in that time, mentally, to face reality would mean to face the ugly truth and inherit some self-awareness. Someone get Peter Dutton onto this bitch.

The GORMLESS Jackie. UGH. Nails on a chalk board.

Please don't carry full-term.

tumblr_o2lp6gAQlJ1qj28qwo5_250.gif

YOU ARE SPEAKING MY FUCKING LANGUAGE SUGARDADDY.COM!

Am loving the RHOM return...the costumery is bigger and gaudier than ever...the women are reading their lines really well....The extravagance and the bitchery is a wonder to behold.

I feel like Pettifleur will become the new Gamble, you know, having a 30cm wide steel pipe shoved up her ass with rumours. Susie does look promising, Queen Gina is going to throw her PA out of one of the windows in her drag queen penthouse. Also, The wedding planner with Gamble trying to get her idea off the Chinese Opera idea for her wedding was classic.

MMMM Gamble's face has changed ALOT since last season...it is so tight she can hardly speak.

and have her breasts gone up a size???????

Is Susie coming back next season? Because there have been hardly any storylines featuring her.
the only ones that i have noticed are
  • Her and Lydia's feud
  • Her trying to find a new sugardaddy
  • Ettiquitte and Deportment class
  • How she is the leader of the CWA Toorak branch.
  • SHE LIKES TO BAKE.
[DOUBLEPOST=1460900976][/DOUBLEPOST]p.s. queen g back to shake some sense into pettifleur, dont think she's coming back next season.

I think they should shake up the cast. By now everyone has had multiple fights with the others.
at least 3 new ladies, maybe even 4.

chyka - hopefully she really isnt coming back.
susie - has no storylines, her weird dating unwatchable cringe.
janet - dont think she has anything new to bring, we've seen it all.
gina - may need a betheny-type-break exiting for 1-2 seaons.

just like RHONY when they added heather and kristen, and then jules, dorinda
and carole and betheny came back, RHOM is in transition period, needs 50% new cast.

Reactions: kxk
Back