Skip to main content

Football Players Prank Goes Awry...

H

Hope4Rain

I wanted to share this here, since all the pranks in the BBAUS house have been happening to show pranks happen everywhere even in real life.

Last night at a local high school football game, the Hosting school had asked the visiting school's band to perform AFTER
the game. The visiting band did so and was honored to take the opportunity.

As the visiting football team's band, Tullahoma High School Marching Band (ages 14-18), were performing, the football players cut the lights to the whole stadium with hundreds of people still in the stands, and a 150+ member band on the field...well, the best question is ... Where were you when the lights went out?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qguoFdUYiiw
(action starts around the 5 minute mark, but please enjoy the whole video if you wish)

After having this prank go awry, the band continues to MARCH and PLAY and FINISH the show. We could all learn a lot from this situation. DONT LET ANYONE BRING YOU DOWN!

I love it how the band doesn't give a fuck, not does anyone else :) Great video :) Up yours prankers! :p

band.jpg]
I love it how the band doesn't give a fuck, not does anyone else :) Great video :) Up yours prankers! :p

The home team's kids stole one of the Commander's hats and one of our football players chased him down to retrieve it. The lady who wouldn't leave the field hit one of the pit kids in the head with something and the home team's newspaper photographer on purpose unplugged the guitar's players amp (which he replugged in the DARK) and then continued to rock it out!

It's inspirational to see young people overcome such a horrific and possibly DANGEROUS scenario. Ahhh... rivals... till the bitter end!

Ah that prank made national news here and was used as an inspirational story by most networks that showed it here in the US.

Those kids were great.

think I posted on this somewhere else but anyways they did a awesome job...note to all marching bands..hats with headlights on

Back