Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

I can't help but think that some of these new people who appeared in recent weeks may well have been WB, but perhaps not. Very hard to say or know.

I can't help but think that some of these new people who appeared in recent weeks may well have been WB, but perhaps not. Very hard to say or know.

Yeah I wondered. The fixation on Trala seemed too overt. Genuinely disturbing if so, especially with such a different posting style. I hope he is dead and buried and cannot be resurrected in any way shape or form.

Yeah I wondered. The fixation on Trala seemed too overt. Genuinely disturbing if so, especially with such a different posting style. I hope he is dead and buried and cannot be resurrected in any way shape or form.
One of these people was getting right into having a go at me after having lulled me into a false sense of security. Once it got quite nasty I backed off and started to wonder. It was suggested to me that it was Penelope Pitstop as the modus operandi was not dissimilar. I would say that maintaining a different style would be tiring and require a great deal of concentration so as to not slip and instantly be recognised. Here's hoping that indeed that unsavoury time on here is long gone.

Good Moanin to my favourite forum freaks!

Welcome to your first day of Spring!!!!!

Pool gazebo has finally been completed!

We went for an eclectic, industrial, vintage look with a sprinkle of KMart and a splash of repurposing!

View attachment 51887

It is going to be the holder of many Spring/Summer BBQ's this year!

Getting you cushions 'on point'

One of these people was getting right into having a go at me after having lulled me into a false sense of security. Once it got quite nasty I backed off and started to wonder. It was suggested to me that it was Penelope Pitstop as the modus operandi was not dissimilar. I would say that maintaining a different style would be tiring and require a great deal of concentration so as to not slip and instantly be recognised. Here's hoping that indeed that unsavoury time on here is long gone.

Here's hoping so as well - nothing worse than seeing such negativity and baiting directed towards someone that is just having a chat x

What about Budapest? I have always wanted to go there...

Passport needed and Visa and etc etc etc ..... and might not take my shipping container - seems a bit too hard work atm! Back to thinking the 2 arms/2 suitcases and a backpack is the easy way, I am thinking

He was exceptionally weird. And not just weird. Seemed also somewhat disturbed and mean.

Was fingers who immediately requested threads be merged one second after joining? And was (possibly fake) concerned about Trala's dog...? (I didn't check but I didn't think fingers was a girl?)

Oh yes I actually forgot about him, and yes a better fit, who the F knows. I guess I shouldnt devote too much energy into worrying about this sad person.

He was exceptionally weird. And not just weird. Seemed also somewhat disturbed and mean.

Was fingers who immediately requested threads be merged one second after joining? And was (possibly fake) concerned about Trala's dog...? (I didn't check but I didn't think fingers was a girl?)

Yes he had issues. Looking back and being removed now I can feel sorry for him, hopefully his existence was not at all how portrayed on here.

And yep that's the one, fingers went away as fast as they came. I have no idea of their gender but I did the impression they were a female, I've gotten many a sexes incorrect here before though.

I've seen the collage now! He is totally adorable!
Congrats @jessy_girl :)

Happy Father's Day to any dads around here! Such a tiring day of sitting in the sun eating delicious food!

I agree.

Honestly, I have had some weirdos fixate on me online before, but he took it to a whole new level. He mentioned my name 47 times one night , while I was offline and sleeping I might add.

I am glad he was banned. His fixating, stalking, constant arguing and his grandiose idealisations spoke volumes. He wasn't well. If you keep coming up against the same response, you need to look at your own behaviour. Sadly I think Wayne lacks the insight to realise that.

I must admit though. The 48 hours when he fixated on the word "genitals" digging up my posts from 2012 still makes me lol when I think of it!

Good ole fingers he she came, she fixated, she left.

:laugh:

That looks sooooo good!!! Summer BBQ's at yours!!

Here's me warming up for your party :D

HPbebuO.gif
We would love see you and your iron tits!

Good Moanin faux OT Thread!

I know it is silly, but I still miss Mutleys thread :(

I am about to embark on my one week off! This .6 lifestyle means I am like a fly in fly out, week on week off, miner without leaving my suburb!

I have fallen in love with Gossip Girl, oh ex oh. So my goal this week is to develop a pressure area while watching Season 3!

Hello Faux-T thread!

So I did something yesterday. I made an offer for a rooftop "apartment" here in Phnom Penh. The agent only called me back this morning to say it was rejected and the vendor was holding out for their latest (reduced) price.

So I'll wait until later this afternoon to put in another offer, make it sound like I have spent the day scraping every last dollar I have together...

If I get it I'll post links/pics, and you'll understand why the word "apartment" is a somewhat optimistic term. :D But for now, let's not jinx it.

Hello Faux-T thread!

So I did something yesterday. I made an offer for a rooftop "apartment" here in Phnom Penh. The agent only called me back this morning to say it was rejected and the vendor was holding out for their latest (reduced) price.

So I'll wait until later this afternoon to put in another offer, make it sound like I have spent the day scraping every last dollar I have together...

If I get it I'll post links/pics, and you'll understand why the word "apartment" is a somewhat optimistic term. :D But for now, let's not jinx it.

Ooh exciting - good luck!! I'm most curious to see Cambodian real estate.

Back