Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

GOOD MOANIN FAUX T THREAD!

This place has become a proper ghost town :(
Well I can you you a quick shack update if it helps:

• Floor tiles are being grouted and sealed
  • Kitchen units and bedroom wardrobes going in on the weekend
  • AC to be installed ???
I'll be able to move in sometime next week, but I will still need to paint the whole place.

Nearly there! :)

AHHHHH!

You scared me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How is your life?[DOUBLEPOST=1496292021][/DOUBLEPOST]

• AC to be installed ???
I'll be able to move in sometime next week, but I will still need to paint the whole place.

Fabulous!

Pics?

I tell you I am having the laziest day EVAAAAA!

Oh my God!!!

Jessy he is beautiful! Time to get he working #bondsbabycomp

Xo

I really do think he could make it as a baby model, but I guess I am biased! I did consider the Bonds competition and there is another brand searching for a new face currently, I could save for his future so well![DOUBLEPOST=1496443436][/DOUBLEPOST]

• AC to be installed ???

When do we get photos? Surely not right at the very end?!

I really do think he could make it as a baby model, but I guess I am biased! I did consider the Bonds competition and there is another brand searching for a new face currently, I could save for his future so well![DOUBLEPOST=1496443436][/DOUBLEPOST]

When do we get photos? Surely not right at the very end?!
Yes, right at the very end! Gotta look nice with painted walls and furniture!

I like during photos! But yes before and after are much more effective!
haha, patience little one! Wardrobes have just been done, kitchen is a work in progress, and still awaiting AC (and I have to admit I am looking forward to that). Still need to paint though!

Edit: I have moved in regardless.

haha, patience little one! Wardrobes have just been done, kitchen is a work in progress, and still awaiting AC (and I have to admit I am looking forward to that). Still need to paint though!

Edit: I have moved in regardless.
Sounds awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1497245974][/DOUBLEPOST]1,2,3... back to me!

I have to sit an exam tomorrow!

I am so nervous!

It really has :( I guess we are nearly 3 years since BB last aired, safe to say this place has passed its original purpose.

I wonder how the likes of bleachy and Consuela are going? And whole else have I forgotten?
Yeah, I know. Doesn't stop me missing it.

Well I can share Bleachy is great! He has lost a truckload of weight and he now has a new job and a shiny new car! He is still at every concert known to man and seems to be living his dream.

Yeah, I know. Doesn't stop me missing it.

Well I can share Bleachy is great! He has lost a truckload of weight and he now has a new job and a shiny new car! He is still at every concert known to man and seems to be living his dream.
*waves*

Hello peeps!!

I actually do miss the chatter at this place! Still living in hope BB will return one day and the gang will all return to talk shiz!

I am doing very well thank you! As Trala already said, I'm pretty happy with where my life is at the moment... and where it is continuing to head. :)

Absolutely loving my new job, it's not teaching but still helping people and with a whole lot less of the extra stuff on top. Which gives me time to invest into ministry and other things about which I am passionate.

And yeah.... I'm loving my new 4wd sick! Actually going to take it on a road trip up to Rockhampton and back in a couple of weeks time with my mates. Looking forward to the getaway.

How's that little bubba of yours @jessy_girl ?!? Feel free to PM me a pic, would love to see an update! How is the sleep life going lately? Hope it's getting to a good stage :)

@Trala you naughty fairy! I miss chatting with you the mostest! Hope your life is fabulous, neither of us over share on the social pipes but I do like seeing the odd pic every now and then.

I'll have a quick squiz back over the last few pages to catch up. But what is the exam for? Hope your life is better without the toxicity this place used to unfortunately bring. I guess you gotta accept the thorns amongst the roses.

Xxxx

*waves*

Hello peeps!!

I actually do miss the chatter at this place! Still living in hope BB will return one day and the gang will all return to talk shiz!

I am doing very well thank you! As Trala already said, I'm pretty happy with where my life is at the moment... and where it is continuing to head. :)

Absolutely loving my new job, it's not teaching but still helping people and with a whole lot less of the extra stuff on top. Which gives me time to invest into ministry and other things about which I am passionate.

And yeah.... I'm loving my new 4wd sick! Actually going to take it on a road trip up to Rockhampton and back in a couple of weeks time with my mates. Looking forward to the getaway.

How's that little bubba of yours @jessy_girl ?!? Feel free to PM me a pic, would love to see an update! How is the sleep life going lately? Hope it's getting to a good stage :)

@Trala you naughty fairy! I miss chatting with you the mostest! Hope your life is fabulous, neither of us over share on the social pipes but I do like seeing the odd pic every now and then.

I'll have a quick squiz back over the last few pages to catch up. But what is the exam for? Hope your life is better without the toxicity this place used to unfortunately bring. I guess you gotta accept the thorns amongst the roses.

Xxxx
Hi stranger! Great to hear things are going well for you. Blessings.

@Trala you got a new role?!? That's super exciting. All the best in this new adventure for you and your man.

@joyjoyjoy glad to see your life has taken a positive turn too
Hello friend :)

I miss the OT silliness too.

Life is good, my partner is on week 8 of a 10 week training acedemy in preparation for his new role. He is super excited. I am finally starting to fit into the new Ward. It has been quite the transition. I have gone from a ward where I was well liked and competent to a ward where I am a complete stranger to my coworkers and feel almost incompetent. This week has been a real turning point, my NUM sent me a really complimentary email yesterday which has made my month.

While changing your workplace is terrifying and daunting, it is so worth it in the long run. There have been tears along the way though, it hasn't been easy. I have felt very lonely at times and almost invisible when it comes to the banter between nurses. Slowly I have started to form friendships, we nurses are a cliquey bunch and it can be really hard to find where you fit. Thankfully I am finally finding my fit :)

Back