Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Hello All, @jessy_girl , oh my 9 months old, how wonderful, still haven't seen a pic of your boy, is he a chubba? @Trala congrats on your partner's new appointment, should be interesting, how is your new job going? Have you settled in? Probably running the ward now haha. How is Mutley?
I have been doing a course in medical admin, it is soo freaking mind numbing, it really isn't want I want to do, but I am near the end, so will finish it. Ben received his Bachelor in Policing Studies, he is now going to sit for the Police entrance exam, and then go from there. He has in the meantime started a Masters degree in Cyber Crime. So very proud of him. He hated school as a child, struggled with a speech delay, and has dyslexia and dyspraxia, was never really great at school, but he did year 12, didnt get the marks to go to uni, instead did cert 4 in fitness, and he was then able to go to uni. Anyway still has a few more hoops to jump before he gets to where he wants to go.
I know the world is flavoured with many different types of people, and each to their own, in one of my face book groups, a person posted about her new reborn baby. she had her 'baby' in a shopping trolley equipped for a baby, I thought ok, so she just had a baby and is shopping, but then clicked, it was a doll, that looks like a newborn. I must say I found it odd to treat a doll like a newborn, she bathes it, takes it shopping, even pops it in the car seat. :eek:
Loving it!

Mutley is great. He has a defacto partner now!

So happy to hear your son is doing so well. Nothing more satisfying than seeing your children morph into responsible adults with careers of their own.

Show me a pic of these babies! Sounds like a mental illness!

Hello there! I heard my name hehe How have you been?

Oh and no, I am not married to her sister, where did you get that idea haha? That'd make so much of what I say to Jessy seem so inappropriate, plus as if she wouldn't tell her sister about it.
No, Jessy and I are cousins, My father and her father are brothers.
Hello you!!!!!!!

I must have mentally created it! Ha! But side note the fact you flirt sexually with each other and you are in fact cousins makes it a world more inappropriate than if you weren't blood related!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How are you liking the newest edition to the family?

Hello you!!!!!!!

I must have mentally created it! Ha! But side note the fact you flirt sexually with each other and you are in fact cousins makes it a world more inappropriate than if you weren't blood related!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How are you liking the newest edition to the family?

Haha hi! Yes you must have imagined it!

Well i guess we're just extra friendly cousins, that's all. I mean... it's not that weird is it?

Oh and he is so damn cute!!

Haha omg Mike is not my cousin, such a trouble maker. @Miiiiike come back so I don't just look like I'm in denial!

Funnily enough a relative of mine is actually dating her cousin though. My dad's step relative of some kind, but they are Lebanese and want to keep the millions in the family :p

Speaking of kids being gauges of time past! 9 months?!?! He has been out longer than he was in!

Please send us some pics!

And don't get too excited thinking your baby eats anything, once their taste buds wake up, they can be a nightmare when it comes to diet. At one my son ate anything! I was so proud not to have a fussy eater. But he took it to the extreme, the things he ate!!! He was has been caught with not only dog poo in his mouth, one day I caught him with a DEAD BIRD!!! It was a chick that had either fallen or been taken from the nest, seriously I turned around and there he was, chick hanging from his mouth like a fucking cigar! I still retch at the thought. If I move on to two, I swear his diet consisted of S26, 14 sultanas, a yoplait, 2 teaspoons of mashed vegetables and a half a weetbix. I remember taking him to the doctor (I used to keep a food diary) and the doctor told me to stop making food an issue, he said no toddler who is offered food has ever died of starvation, I took his advice and stopped stressing. It was a trying time. I remember it as the starved tantrum year :laugh:

How good does that gurgling giggle sound?! I am so happy for you! How has Mike taken to baby duties? He and your sister haven't got kids yet have they?

Ugh I know, I can't quite comprehend that he has been out longer than he was in, each month I have to make sure I have his age correct as it seems too old!

Hahaha oh gosh those stories of your son as equal parts terrifying and hilarious, my biggest fear was spitting out vegetables! That does seem like good advice from your doctor. I think after hearing what a bad fussy eater I was (and still am) I was kind of afraid, there is still time for that though I guess.

I will send photos! I can't right now but I will!

Reactions: Tee
Hello All, @jessy_girl , oh my 9 months old, how wonderful, still haven't seen a pic of your boy, is he a chubba? @Trala congrats on your partner's new appointment, should be interesting, how is your new job going? Have you settled in? Probably running the ward now haha. How is Mutley?
I have been doing a course in medical admin, it is soo freaking mind numbing, it really isn't want I want to do, but I am near the end, so will finish it. Ben received his Bachelor in Policing Studies, he is now going to sit for the Police entrance exam, and then go from there. He has in the meantime started a Masters degree in Cyber Crime. So very proud of him. He hated school as a child, struggled with a speech delay, and has dyslexia and dyspraxia, was never really great at school, but he did year 12, didnt get the marks to go to uni, instead did cert 4 in fitness, and he was then able to go to uni. Anyway still has a few more hoops to jump before he gets to where he wants to go.
I know the world is flavoured with many different types of people, and each to their own, in one of my face book groups, a person posted about her new reborn baby. she had her 'baby' in a shopping trolley equipped for a baby, I thought ok, so she just had a baby and is shopping, but then clicked, it was a doll, that looks like a newborn. I must say I found it odd to treat a doll like a newborn, she bathes it, takes it shopping, even pops it in the car seat. :eek:

Oh no didn't I show you him?? Sorry, I will! He's such a little chubba, I love his big belly and his pudgy hands hehe.

Wow so great that things are working out so well with your son!

Ok that lady sounds genuinely bonkers, I wonder if she had had some kind of infertility or baby loss issues.

Reactions: Tee
Loving it!

Mutley is great. He has a defacto partner now!

So happy to hear your son is doing so well. Nothing more satisfying than seeing your children morph into responsible adults with careers of their own.

Show me a pic of these babies! Sounds like a mental illness!

Oh that's exciting with Mutley, this relationship sounds so good and is obviously going well - so happy for him!

Thought I'd share a sunset

20170227184402(1).JPG

Had to Wear a Head Net here, as I was sick of swallowing Flies

20161218174156(2).JPG

20161218174156(1).JPG

This is Blackey the Bovine, that I may still set as a page to save him from the mince meat factory - he is so cheeky and an adorable Steer xx

Can anyone read this?

20170322143546(2).JPG

Was packed in some plastic border tiles I put in the garden LOL - I was hoping it was like a message in a bottle type of message ........

Back