Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

Just having a look at YT analytics and discovered that Spanish BigBbrother 16 (Hermano Gran 16)starts in two days and there is commentary that their "Secrets" promotion has been "copied" from BBAU9:

GoogleTranslate(d) :

'Big Brother 16', an edition of secrets ... arrived from Australia?

Big Brother 16 is about. Within weeks, Telecinco will kick off the new season of the reality king will come with important news. Some of them have been able to guess at the first promo of his return that the chain just opened.
This promo is not new Telecinco has copied a promo point by point to the ninth edition of Big Brother in Australia used to announce one of the most important developments of that year. Secrets.

Article (Spanish):
http://www.bluper.es/noticias/gran-hermano-16-edicion-secretos-australia

Direct link to Spanish BB16 Promo Video here:
http://www.bluper.es/video/primera-promo-gran-hermano-16

So, more international sharing. ;)
That promo looks more like a spoof than of a copy

I found this on some photographers Instagram. The stage was being used for some sort of dance competition:
10611244_916065668437438_1044255416_n.jpg

On the bright side...
This means that we will get a new, hopefully amaze-balls set next series! :D

I can't help thinking what the Celebrity Big Brother House, set, graphics, and theme-song would have been like. :(

Surely they wouldn't have reused the 2014 stuff. I mean, I could understand them only making subtle changes (like rearranging/replacing furniture) if it were broadcast in the same year as a normal series, but not if it had a year to itself! :)

I can't help thinking what the Celebrity Big Brother House, set, graphics, and theme-song would have been like. :(

Surely they wouldn't have reused the 2014 stuff. I mean, I could understand them only making subtle changes (like rearranging/replacing furniture) if it were broadcast in the same year as a normal series, but not if it had a year to itself! :)
Probably would've just been the gold 2014 finale titles without the gold confetti tbh.

Back