Skip to main content

Eviction 11 - Betting Odds

The die in the hole comment was taken out of context , and also made worse by Drew , because he is a dog !! But after saying what she said took it straight back realising how bad it was , it was a spur of the moment immature reaction /comment ,
The bitch sessions come from Drew and Tahan and even Tim , they are forever whispering and talking about jade ,
She did have a right to complain about the nominations also , Tim and Drew took the cowards way out , they should have said we don't like you and font want you here ( truth) because if they were smart they would have put Tahan up because she's more competition than jade .

Yes lets neglect it as a immature comment from a 23 year old. Fine.
So Drew snitched on Jade, Jade snitched on Tahan earlier in the season with the fat comment.
If Drew a Dog, the same applies to Jade. Oops.

Madaline entry into the house seems to have escalated the gossip.
She doesnt do much apart from talking about housemates in the lounge or kitchen dissecting them apart with the boring group.
If the cool group is having fun in the pool, how would they be whispering about Jade? LOL.

If they told that to Jade, she would get her feelings hurt worse.
She takes thing too personally so it was smart to keep it as a mystery to everyone. Telling girls too much isnt a good thing.
Nominating Tahan would put them at risk of eviction so no, they are smarter than what you give credit for.

The die in the hole comment was taken out of context , and also made worse by Drew , because he is a dog !! But after saying what she said took it straight back realising how bad it was , it was a spur of the moment immature reaction /comment ,
The bitch sessions come from Drew and Tahan and even Tim , they are forever whispering and talking about jade ,
She did have a right to complain about the nominations also , Tim and Drew took the cowards way out , they should have said we don't like you and font want you here ( truth) because if they were smart they would have put Tahan up because she's more competition than jade .

The comment was not taken out of context, she said it, it was nasty.
She has CONSTANTLY backstabbed Tahan throughout the series.
She and Ed talk backstab Tim
She was very nasty when she talked about her first impression of Boog

Drew DID tell her why he voted for her. She is the fun police !!

Yes lets neglect it as a immature comment from a 23 year old. Fine.
So Drew snitched on Jade, Jade snitched on Tahan earlier in the season with the fat comment.
If Drew a Dog, the same applies to Jade. Oops.

Madaline entry into the house seems to have escalated the gossip.
She doesnt do much apart from talking about housemates in the lounge or kitchen dissecting them apart with the boring group.
If the cool group is having fun in the pool, how would they be whispering about Jade? LOL.

If they told that to Jade, she would get her feelings hurt worse.
She takes thing too personally so it was smart to keep it as a mystery to everyone. Telling girls too much isnt a good thing.
Nominating Tahan would put them at risk of eviction so no, they are smarter than what you give credit for.
They are not in the pool 24/7 , Tahan and BOOG were sitting on the lounge having a bitch sesh, drew and Tahan hmmm on the deck in the bedroom , in the gym , bathroom just about anywhere they can .if she gets her feelings hurt then so be it , at least she found out how sly they are ,

The comment was not taken out of context, she said it, it was nasty.
She has CONSTANTLY backstabbed Tahan throughout the series.
She and Ed talk backstab Tim
She was very nasty when she talked about her first impression of Boog

Drew DID tell her why he voted for her. She is the fun police !!

She straightaway said , "no not really" after that comment , everyone has said something and thought oh shit I shouldn't have or don't know why I said that , it was a mistake , it does happen ,

There's need a mix up and different in the house. Just because jade is not immature like boog doesn't mean she is boring

Mods [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION] [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Brekkie[/MENTION] - I thought this was an Eviction Odds thread?

I agree with most of this however I actually am kind of liking Jade. She seems like a nice girl mostly - just a tad clueless sometimes :) But she seems genuine.

I completely agree with you [MENTION=30262]Cass0907[/MENTION] .. I think she's actually the most genuine housemate remaining, which is why she'll get every vote of mine to the bitter, bitter end... In which yet another HM I despise will win BB for yet another year... :(

I'd also like to add this is a betting odds thread NOT TAHAN IS GOD THREAD !!!

I was just responding to why Jade has haters because you didnt understand and her odds should drift in a little because of this.

No one is saying Tahan is god. I dont know where you got that from. Did you get that from Leesa's site again?

Come on.

How many times do you need to be told.

This thread is about the betting odds of Eviction and only that.

The next person to talk about anything else will be put on a 24hr ban.

There are rules and they aren't hard to obey them.

Boog and Jade are really close!!! I bet they will save Jade first and its the intruder vs intruder kinda thing... but didnt they do that already?

She straightaway said , "no not really" after that comment , everyone has said something and thought oh shit I shouldn't have or don't know why I said that , it was a mistake , it does happen ,

She also called Tahan a bitch, nasty and an evil cow.

Back