Skip to main content

Eviction 11 - Betting Odds

I agree with most of this however I actually am kind of liking Jade. She seems like a nice girl mostly - just a tad clueless sometimes :) But she seems genuine.

Yeah I agree , can't understand why she has so many haters !!! She hasn't done anything to make people feel like that about her , it's those other asshole housemates bitching about her continuously that swayed people jasmine Heidi Matt even Ed did before oh sorry and drew and Tully !!

LATEST ODDS

Sportsbet

Maddie: 1.18
Boog 4.00
Jade 9.00

Sportingbet/Centrebet

Maddie: 1.20
Boog: 3.75
Jade: 9.00
This surprises me after the scum that are commenting on the big brother official page , I thought it might be like mikkayla last week !

Not likely. When Jade told Maddie "you don't have to be outrageous" - ie giving her carte blanche to be boring - I didn't know whether Jade's intention was to comfort Maddie or encourage her to be boring so she'd leave first...

Yeah. I don't see Maddie being smart or entertaining this week...

You know they will call Boog out as safe first just to play mind games on Jade. Maddie has been watching the show. She has to know she picked the wrong way to act. I think she expected a showmance with Ed or Drew. Guess she won't go for Tim.

Yeah I agree , can't understand why she has so many haters !!! She hasn't done anything to make people feel like that about her , it's those other asshole housemates bitching about her continuously that swayed people jasmine Heidi Matt even Ed did before oh sorry and drew and Tully !!

To offer one perspective: She's not my least favorite, but she's down there. The longer the show goes, the more we learn about the housemates. I used to really enjoy her, but after awhile, I started getting a sense of entitlement from her that was very off-putting. To me, it seems she is very used to getting her way and receiving special treatment from men. I think this is why she puts so much emphasis on her looks and discredits her other qualities. I think because Ed didn't jump at the chance to be with her, she got confused and labeled Ed as too good for her. I don't think she was desperate, I think her ego was a little bruised and she became more determined to win him over. She also comes off a tad hypocritical when she complains of people talking behind each other's back, but was the spark that started the Mikkayla/Tim fight. It has nothing to do with the other housemates comments, but comments and actions she has made. After all that though, I really just don't find her entertaining, and I watch TV to be entertained.

Again, just respectfully offering a perspective. No disrespect to your fav. I think it's interesting how people interpret the show differently.

Last edited:
Centrebet/Sportingbet:

Madaline 1.30
Boog 4.00
Jade 5.50

Sportsbet:

Madaline 1.18
Boog 4.00
Jade 8.00

Jade has a MASSIVE fan base (which I never previously understood). She did from day dot. Massive percentage saves. Even more fans since the Sugar Sisters + Mikka have been evicted. She's got the sympathy vote (from Ed completely playing her) in addition to the fact that she's probably (along with Madaline) the only one that doesn't give a shit about the game and the outcome. Jade, as much as I don't like her, I think is actually completely being herself. She's head over heels in love with Ed, and is just enjoying her time in the house without any kind of manipulative agenda. Which I've grown to respect. I actually hope she wins now. She's not a vindictive bitch like Tahan or a crafty, malicious game-player like Tim.

I hope you are right [MENTION=36923]Zealot[/MENTION] !! The official big brother site is disgusting , let's hope the people on there aren't running things I'm hoping the decent people are all at home watching and have seen the good in jade .

Do you really not understand???Really???

I liked her at first, so did many. Jade was liked and popular.

But you do know why she is now the least liked female by females.

Her double standard with Ed. Ed picks Tim over her for eviction = nothing. Drew and Tim nominate her = a lecture on trust. LOL.
Nominating Tahan because Jade think Tahan will stay if she puts her up, but this logic makes no sense if she is up against Tahan because she will be evicted. Worst nomination of the night.
Bitch sessions with the boring group on the cool group. Saying shes done with Drew and then expect loyal afterwards. Oh.
Die in a hole comment. Forgot the whole incident conveniently after Tahan found out.
She believes she will be more successful than Boog, Drew, Tahan or Tim when she leaves. No longer modest which people say.
Telling Mikkayla that Boog was uncomfortable with her when it was an assumption rather than a quote. Dont get along yes, not uncomfortable. They dont spend that much time together to make it a factor. Mikkayla looked terrible in the argument and contributed to her eviction.
She complains that Drew told Tahan what she said but was happy to tell Mikkayla what Tahan said about her.

Yes I dont understand. Hmm...

To offer one perspective: She's not my least favorite, but she's down there. The longer the show goes, the more we learn about the housemates. I used to really enjoy her, but after awhile, I started getting a sense of entitlement from her that was very off-putting. To me, it seems she is very used to getting her way and receiving special treatment from men. I think this is why she puts so much emphasis on her looks and discredits her other qualities. I think because Ed didn't jump at the chance to be with her, she got confused and labeled Ed as too good for her. I don't think she was desperate, I think her ego was a little bruised and she became more determined to win him over. She also comes off a tad hypocritical when she complains of people talking behind each other's back, but was the spark that started the Mikkayla/Tim fight. It has nothing to do with the other housemates comments, but comments and actions she has made. After all that though, I really just don't find her entertaining, and I watch TV to be entertained.

Again, just respectfully offering a perspective. No disrespect to your fav. I think it's interesting how people interpret the show differently.

I respect your opinion without saying how boring she is and whatever else people have to say about her ! But I do think big brother edit a lot of things that could be shown , like Mikkaylas message to the housemates , he knew mikkayla would speak highly of jade and it wasn't shown , so I'm thinking bbs just hidden a lot and made it look like she's boring and doesn't do anything .

Do you really not understand???Really???

I liked her at first, so did many. Jade was liked and popular.

But you do know why she is now the least liked female by females.

I dont think she understands because she finds no reason for people to not like her.

Could be one of those posters who is just against anything Tahan does.

The die in the hole comment was taken out of context , and also made worse by Drew , because he is a dog !! But after saying what she said took it straight back realising how bad it was , it was a spur of the moment immature reaction /comment ,
The bitch sessions come from Drew and Tahan and even Tim , they are forever whispering and talking about jade ,
She did have a right to complain about the nominations also , Tim and Drew took the cowards way out , they should have said we don't like you and font want you here ( truth) because if they were smart they would have put Tahan up because she's more competition than jade .

I dont think she understands because she finds no reason for people to not like her.

Could be one of those posters who is just against anything Tahan does.
No I'm not a Tahan fan , but people started on jade ages ago , and it's all in the editing people are missing out on so much , she was nowhere near as nasty as Tahan was but it was ok for Tahan to be that way , jade just isn't like that , people are going by what other housemates and what bb has been showing .

Back