Skip to main content

Eviction 11 - Betting Odds

There's no way Maddie will get more votes than Jade. I'm 100% certain of this. Trust me. :p

I agree. Jade is boring as hell but she's had a chance to build a fan base. Maddy is boring but has no fan base. Boog has one and she's part of the "cool kids" group so she's good to stay. Maddy would have to get really entertaining, really quick. Like do a nudie run and then jump on Ed naked in front of Jade type of desperate move. lol She would have to out entertain Boog. Not happening unless someone out there has some deep pockets open for her.

I have this feeling anything could happen this week, fatigue is setting in for HMs and for viewers, it's a nothing kind of 3, Jade fans are waning..........she's tried even the patience of fans, her thread of love and devotion now has about 3-4 one eyed followers.

She smells of desperation and is making non stop sour faces. Can people really keep supporting this silly girl chasing non existent rainbows. Is she so limp because she doesn't eat enough?

As a Tim fan I want Boog out, she is gaining momentum and her fan base will increase and that will be a problem for Tim going forward. Boog is still fresh mentally and could over shadow him being so much alike.

Maddie isn't really that boring, if you look at live feeds she does entertain the other housemates. I just want Boog gone, that voice tho.

LATEST ODDS

Sportsbet

Maddie: 1.18
Boog 4.00
Jade 9.00

Sportingbet/Centrebet

Maddie: 1.20
Boog: 3.75
Jade: 9.00

Does anyone actually like Maddie? Maybe a bit harsh, but I honestly dont see why anyone would vote to save her.

Being a fairly poor college student, that makes me cringe a little. Why waste money on a TV show for people you'll probably forget about once it ends?

Do you spend money getting pissed on a Friday night?
I guess it's on the same lines as forgetting that once it ends too..
I don't have as much as that in my entertainment budget, and I sure wouldn't take money from family/household things I need to spend money on.. but if someone does then good on them.

Do you spend money getting pissed on a Friday night?
I guess it's on the same lines as forgetting that once it ends too..
I don't have as much as that in my entertainment budget, and I sure wouldn't take money from family/household things I need to spend money on.. but if someone does then good on them.

Nope, not my thing. Usually spend my weekends working :( I edited 'cause i noticed it sounded a bit judgmental. I wish I had that money to blow.

Jade has a MASSIVE fan base (which I never previously understood). She did from day dot. Massive percentage saves. Even more fans since the Sugar Sisters + Mikka have been evicted. She's got the sympathy vote (from Ed completely playing her) in addition to the fact that she's probably (along with Madaline) the only one that doesn't give a shit about the game and the outcome. Jade, as much as I don't like her, I think is actually completely being herself. She's head over heels in love with Ed, and is just enjoying her time in the house without any kind of manipulative agenda. Which I've grown to respect. I actually hope she wins now. She's not a vindictive bitch like Tahan or a crafty, malicious game-player like Tim.

I agree with most of this however I actually am kind of liking Jade. She seems like a nice girl mostly - just a tad clueless sometimes :) But she seems genuine.

As a Tim fan I want Boog out, she is gaining momentum and her fan base will increase and that will be a problem for Tim going forward. Boog is still fresh mentally and could over shadow him being so much alike.

Just gonna point out, if you are a Tim fan then you should start worrying about Tahan..people might like Boogs but when it comes down to other certain people, she's a goner. For eg, if Tim Tahan and Boogs were up, obviously Boogs would be gone. If it comes down to Tim and Tahan, well you don't really know who's gonna win. A few weeks ago, I'd say if Tim Tahan and Ben were up, Tahan would be going for sure. You never know now..
Disclaimer (not a fan of either)

If Madaline was smart, she'd pull out all the guns this week. ENTERTAIN US!

Not likely. When Jade told Maddie "you don't have to be outrageous" - ie giving her carte blanche to be boring - I didn't know whether Jade's intention was to comfort Maddie or encourage her to be boring so she'd leave first...

Not likely. When Jade told Maddie "you don't have to be outrageous" - ie giving her carte blanche to be boring - I didn't know whether Jade's intention was to comfort Maddie or encourage her to be boring so she'd leave first...

Madaline was put in the house to shake up the Showmances, Boog was put in to entertain. Theres not much left for ol' Madaline, storyline wise.

Back