Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2017

Been nice chatting see you around, or back for Choirs in july. Wonder what has happened to that panasiavision we are supposed to host
Goodnight:)

Been nice chatting see you around, or back for Choirs in july. Wonder what has happened to that panasiavision we are supposed to host
Goodnight:)

And it's all over for another year.
Yeah thank you for your company @kxk and @starry. It was fun chatting with you both while watching. Goodnight.

I was happy enough the Portugese one won, the Bulgarian one didn't appeal to me that much. Though I hoped Italy would do better considering it was a favourite. Azerbaijan most underrated for me.

Australia second last in the popular vote in the final this year.

He didn't deserve to get second last but our song was boring and unmemorable so wouldn't have inspired people to vote for us unlike Guy and Dami who had much better songs and performances. Which is likely why he wasn't in the top 10 of votes for any country but Denmark.

The song was not just bad, it was also STUPID.....here is a pretty 17 year old, who is having the time of his life right now....
and he is singing about having a crap love life, WTF.....he's been hurt...WTF when has he had time to even get laid, he looks like a virgin singing the blues, dumb as

Oh and he looked like a little black duck, his feet were waddling across that stage,very flat footed & weird staging.

So apparently there were a few rejections before him, ie nobody wanted to do it straight after Dami being so awesome.

Who's next???
The guy that won xfactor is good, Natalie from x factor doing a techie/disco upbeat number.

The song was not just bad, it was also STUPID.....here is a pretty 17 year old, who is having the time of his life right now....
and he is singing about having a crap love life, WTF.....he's been hurt...WTF when has he had time to even get laid, he looks like a virgin singing the blues, dumb as

Oh and he looked like a little black duck, his feet were waddling across that stage,very flat footed & weird staging.

So apparently there were a few rejections before him, ie nobody wanted to do it straight after Dami being so awesome.

Who's next???
The guy that won xfactor is good, Natalie from x factor doing a techie/disco upbeat number.

I think its time to move on from X Factor contestants/judges. Our last three contestants have been linked to X Factor. Also the Bulgarian guy and Belgian girl are also 17 and they sang songs about love. Difference being their songs were much better.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, the other youngins sang appropriate lyrics, our boy was given a boring dirge that would still be mediocre sung more appropriately by a 30 year old.

And actually the ties are stronger to Idol, Guy & Jess, then 2 x-ers

I think we should go totally EDM, with a really good muso from that genre, and attach a singer.
Aussies are doing great stuff like that - ooo Flume????

We are in again:)

SBS confirms Australia has been invited back to Eurovision and will compete in Portugal next year

Enthusiasts of the annual singing competition feared we were off the guest list for Portugal next year with the recent announcement SBS had been given approval to explore the possibility of an Asian leg of the legendary sonic feast of big voices and even bigger kitsch.

The sterling performances of inaugural competitor Guy Sebastian (top 5) with Tonight Again, scene-stealing Dami Im (second) with Sound Of Silence and this year’s Isaiah Firebrace (top 10) with Don’t Come Easy have made Australia wildly popular at the event even as thousands of European supporters continue to question our presence in the line-up.

MONDAY AUSTRALIA'S ENTRY FOR 2018 ANNOUNCED

eurovision_2018.jpg

Back