Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Keep an eye on it LB, Tardises have a tendency to go missing waaaay too often.

Funni - Don't wait until next week. Get this week's DW as soon as you can.

I've just watched Episode 12 from the season. Oh. My. God. I have never looked forward to a season finale to ANY season EVER.

Not that I'm spoiling anything. Just keep your eyes peeled throughout the season.

But I will say the Christmas episode is a cracker. You will be bovvered.

Keep an eye on it LB, Tardises have a tendency to go missing waaaay too often.

Funni - Don't wait until next week. Get this week's DW as soon as you can.

I am d/ling as fast as i can Burn lol cannot wait...you are right BonoV it's going to be a ripper end this year

You guys who watch it on ABC are going to love this season hmmm i may just have to watch all over again lol :)

Maybe we should start a thread with spoilers for us that are in the know lol :p

Your wish is my command. lol

Can't wait until Thursday. I love a good xmas special in June.

Hey Nutmeg think of it as a Ausmus (xmas in June lol)

Well 6 mths till the next xmas ep :) lol

Even though I download them as well I still end up watching them when shown on ABC.

And then go out and buy the boxset.

Even though I download them as well I still end up watching them when shown on ABC.

And then go out and buy the boxset.

I am pretty much the same cannot help myself lol

Since it seems people can't resist discussing the new season, I've modified the thread title slightly.

Since it seems people can't resist discussing the new season, I've modified the thread title slightly.

Oooh thanks Will :) i guess we still should use the spoiler thingy's right? :rolleyes:

I've just watched Episode 12 from the season. Oh. My. God. I have never looked forward to a season finale to ANY season EVER.

I am sort of but not all dying to see it. I want to know who the ermm bad things (yes things is vague enough!) are. It's the only part I'm looking forward to about the finale.

Didn't really like this season as much as the other two, the only episodes that stood out to me where Gridlock, Human Nature/The Family Of Blood and Utopia. (although seaosn 2 still had the worst episode ever...Fear Her)

In my opinion the first half of the season is slow, but good, there are no clunkers like Fear Her or Love & Monsters (again in my opinion, some people love it). Then in the second half series 3 really takes off, I can't WAIT for the finale.

So those of you who are about to experience The Runaway Bride for the first time - you have a lot to look forward to!

Meglos;7***33 said:
In my opinion the first half of the season is slow, but good, there are no clunkers like Fear Her or Love & Monsters (again in my opinion, some people love it). Then in the second half series 3 really takes off, I can't WAIT for the finale.

So those of you who are about to experience The Runaway Bride for the first time - you have a lot to look forward to!
Oh argh!! Fear Her and love and monsters were bad eps....but i guess DW cannot be perfect all the time and they do make up for it with FANTASTIC eps like this season....Blink & Utopia are my faves so far....and no Burn I haven't downloaded the lastest one yet argh the torture i put myself through but it's kind of a routine now watching it first thing on Saturday morning...lol

Love and Monsters was wonderful .... episode 10 this season is a cracker too.

I must be in the minority of people who liked Love and Monsters but as far as Fear Her is concerned, I'm fairly neutral.

I just realised something which works out quite well for us here. We get episode three of Torchwood on Monday and episode one of the third season of Doctor Who on the following Saturday, right? This will mean we get the thirteenth and final episode of the first series of Torchwood on a Monday and then we get episode eleven of this series of Doctor Who the following Saturday.

So basically, we get Captain Jack's disappearance from The Hub on the Monday and then he rejoins the Doctor on the following Saturday. Instead of waiting five and a half months like the Brits had to do to find out what happened to Jack, we only wait five and a half days...

Love and Monsters was wonderful .... episode 10 this season is a cracker too.
For me, Love and Monsters was one of the worst DW episodes EVER. It was nasty and revolting. For me, it was more painful than sitting through Timelash. I did like Fear Her, though - it was a cool idea.

But I'm still hanging out for the Sunday morning/afternoon d/l. And Atom, very cool avatar.

I must be in the minority of people who liked Love and Monsters but as far as Fear Her is concerned, I'm fairly neutral.

I just realised something which works out quite well for us here. We get episode three of Torchwood on Monday and episode one of the third season of Doctor Who on the following Saturday, right? This will mean we get the thirteenth and final episode of the first series of Torchwood on a Monday and then we get episode eleven of this series of Doctor Who the following Saturday.

So basically, we get Captain Jack's disappearance from The Hub on the Monday and then he rejoins the Doctor on the following Saturday. Instead of waiting five and a half months like the Brits had to do to find out what happened to Jack, we only wait five and a half days...

Oh you are right do you think ABC planned it that way?

For me, Love and Monsters was one of the worst DW episodes EVER. It was nasty and revolting. For me, it was more painful than sitting through Timelash. I did like Fear Her, though - it was a cool idea.

But I'm still hanging out for the Sunday morning/afternoon d/l. And Atom, very cool avatar.

Oh i am still downloading ep 12 cannot wait to watch it :) You guys are doing well as no one has given any spoilers to this ep yet :) I cracked last week and read the spoilers for ep 11 but it didn't spoil anything for me...i don't mind the odd spoiler now and then :)

Back