Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Day 12
24993337_10155840585972707_7602581604903684059_n.jpg

...I'm so looking forward to this...

...and... some guy by the name of 'Kelvin Does Things' made this 'cinematic trailer' to honour the Doctor Who series... I think that it's brilliant... as he says... "I wanted to create a trailer that imitated what it felt like to watch the trailers for Jurassic World, The Force Awakens, and Fantastic Beasts. When you heard the theme play, you knew exactly what you were watching"... and as I said... I think that he did a brilliant job of it... cheers.

Oh wow. If anyone didn't know Doctor Who was the best series ever made, that trailer should convince them.

Oh wow. If anyone didn't know Doctor Who was the best series ever made, that trailer should convince them.

...it really was epic wasn't it Meglos?... I watched it on 'full screen' mode and felt that I was in a movie theatre watching an upcoming promo for a Doctor Who movie that was about to be released lol!... cheers.

Just saw a couple of ads on ABC.
The preview for the Christmas episode, and one for the return of WHOVIANS straight afterwards. Excellent!

I don't like this one much, they seem to be going a bit downhill after an excellent start. Maybe the artist is rushed, so the likenesses aren't as good.

Day 18
25443298_10155858920572707_28517884599837574_n.jpg

oooo I love Peter.....he never disappoints any time I see him doing other stuff

Now Doctor ans look at this little gem I found, on later tonight....Capt Jack hosting, he is so much fun doing stuff like this

Never Mind The Buzzcocks

'John Barrowman'

ABC Comedy/Kids, 10:20pm, Tue, 19 Dec 2017, 30 minutes

REPEAT

This week John Barrowman takes on Buzzcocks hosting duties. Joining team captains Phill Jupitus and Noel Fielding on the panel are Jason Manford, Helen Skelton, Jason Derulo and Joe Wilkinson.

Thank god for Doctor Who.......makes Christmas for adults, we get a gorgeous surprise gift
Keeps me sane, whilst getting Christmas organised, my lot suck at being helpful & Christmassy

I so look forward to Boxing Day, and will do the cinema this year I think:)

Merry Christmas Whovians, my favourite kind of people, and thanks @Meglos for doing the advent DW countdown every year, spreads good cheer and anticipation:)

Back