Skip to main content

Doctor Who

I'd like to see a young companion not from earth.

...I want to see The Doctor's granddaughter Susan Fordham make a return to the show to see how she reacts to her 'grandfather' being a woman now... I know that she'd be well aware that Gallifreyans can change sexes but still... it would be fun to watch...

...another scenario is Captain Jack meeting The Doctor as a woman... imagine him trying to bed her lol!... the dynamics would be amazing between them...

...and... what if Donna Noble met Jodie's Doctor?... how many different ways could that end up playing itself out?... lol!...

...and finally... Missy better meet the new female version of The Doctor or heads will roll!... imagine the cats claws coming out of Missy more so than she's ever done before lol!... cheers.

Yes, it's a clean slate. The Smith era attracted a whole new youthful audience (or continued to build on what Tennant & Piper had started). As much as I loved him, I think Capaldi caused that audience to drift away, and I can only see the same trend continuing now. I don't think this is the big shakeup they needed.

Yes, I think when the novelty of a female Doctor wears off, I don't see these two as having much youth appeal.

Yes, it's a clean slate. The Smith era attracted a whole new youthful audience (or continued to build on what Tennant & Piper had started). As much as I loved him, I think Capaldi caused that audience to drift away, and I can only see the same trend continuing now. I don't think this is the big shakeup they needed.

Yes, I think when the novelty of a female Doctor wears off, I don't see these two as having much youth appeal.

...as with when Doctor Who was rebooted all those years ago... I'm now looking at this as a 'new series' of Doctor Who... a total reboot as it was before... no more of me whinging about The Doctor being a female... no more whingeing about the 'Moffatt era' (for the time being anyway)... it's STILL my favourite show of all time and I will always be loyal to it no matter what but... new Doctor... new show... new era... just as long as it continues forever in my opinion...

...Jodie is not exactly 'old' so she'll appeal to all the geeky teenage boys as some sort of MILF I think... so all they have to do is find someone for the teenage girls to drool over and that problem is solved... and as far as us 'older' Whovians are concerned?... who knows what will happen?... hopefully some well written intense and dramatic scripts with some sexy Aliens or robots or something to drool over perhaps?... lol!... I'm still spewing to this day that Torchwood was dumped.. I just don't want this to EVER happen to Doctor Who... NEVER!...

...anyhow... as I said... new Doctor... new show... new era... just as long as it continues forever... cheers.

...as with when Doctor Who was rebooted all those years ago... I'm now looking at this as a 'new series' of Doctor Who... a total reboot as it was before... no more of me whinging about The Doctor being a female... no more whingeing about the 'Moffatt era' (for the time being anyway)... it's STILL my favourite show of all time and I will always be loyal to it no matter what but... new Doctor... new show... new era... just as long as it continues forever in my opinion...

...Jodie is not exactly 'old' so she'll appeal to all the geeky teenage boys as some sort of MILF I think... so all they have to do is find someone for the teenage girls to drool over and that problem is solved... and as far as us 'older' Whovians are concerned?... who knows what will happen?... hopefully some well written intense and dramatic scripts with some sexy Aliens or robots or something to drool over perhaps?... lol!... I'm still spewing to this day that Torchwood was dumped.. I just don't want this to EVER happen to Doctor Who... NEVER!...

...anyhow... as I said... new Doctor... new show... new era... just as long as it continues forever... cheers.

Yeah. Personally for me, there has never been a Doctor or regular companion for me to "drool over", but that doesn't matter, I don't watch my favourite show for the drool factor. Beautiful *characters* are much more important to me.

Yeah. Personally for me, there has never been a Doctor or regular companion for me to "drool over", but that doesn't matter, I don't watch my favourite show for the drool factor. Beautiful *characters* are much more important to me.

...hahaha!... I have to admit it... this is probably the only Doctor Who character that I have ever 'drooled' over...

teagan-jovanka.jpg d5-6f-215.jpg

972ca690553dadb04813a9b6aef01d17b02ec4b3_hq.jpg janet-fielding-tegan-logopolis.jpg

...Janet Fielding as 'Tegan'... aw man!... she was soooooo hot!... and... she's still gorgeous in older age too... yep!... I sure 'drooled' over watching her in the show for sure Meglos lol!... cheers.

Yes, Tegan/Janet is lovely.
I love her costume in Warriors Of The Deep (though they could have cropped this picture better, that's half of Turlough). I had the full poster (with Peter Davison too) on my wall in the eighties (it couldn't get more eighties than that dress!)
tegan1.jpg

This is from Resurrection Of The Daleks
tegan2.jpg

And this is not from Doctor Who but a publicity shot, don't get too excited...
341c3b31497c98596cff6f9fbf235eba.jpg

...ooooh!... hubba hubba!... lol!... the thing that I liked about Janet Fielding Meglos is that she didn't have to wear much make-up because she just had natural beauty in my opinion... here are some pics that you might like to see then Meglos... cheers.

Ah yes, that first picture is the exact poster! I still have it, because I bought a new copy of the magazine off ebay a few years ago to replace the one I had in 1983 that fell to bits over the years.
fb345ffdf27d682e6c880b555a4cc254--doctor-who-books-classic-doctor-who.jpg

There has never been any women on Doctor Who that I have "drooled' over. But if I had to choose the most attractive one to me it would probably be Clara.

...I thought that Jenna Coleman was pretty too... I still always laugh at when Capaldi's Doctor first came onto the scene when he was still 'disorientated' and said something like "why is your face so round and those eyes!... those big round eyes!" during one of his 'senseless babblings' stage lol!... cheers.

lol...
"For the uninitiated, Doctor Who is a whimsical sci-fi series about a serial kidnapper who preys predominantly on young women and escapes capture by constantly changing his appearance. "

lol...
"For the uninitiated, Doctor Who is a whimsical sci-fi series about a serial kidnapper who preys predominantly on young women and escapes capture by constantly changing his appearance. "

...what a great description Meglos... who said that again?... I love it!... cheers.

I agree except that David Tennant probably goes on my list of top 5 sexiest celebs! But I don't tend to drool as I watch him :)

I watched the season four two part finale the other day. What a weird couple of episodes that was. Over the top in really the best of ways. But I don't think I would want to see that type of episode all too often. I think Russell Davies had to create that human doctor because he realised that the only way that the daleks would be defeated would be if they were destroyed completely and the real doctor could never do that.

I watched the season four two part finale the other day. What a weird couple of episodes that was. Over the top in really the best of ways. But I don't think I would want to see that type of episode all too often. I think Russell Davies had to create that human doctor because he realised that the only way that the daleks would be defeated would be if they were destroyed completely and the real doctor could never do that.

...jeez reepbot... I've never thought of it like that before... what a great concept... you've made me rethink that entire episode and The Doctor's whole mindset with that concept in that sentence alone... what an insightful idea that is... colour me gobsmacked!... cheers.

...jeez reepbot... I've never thought of it like that before... what a great concept... you've made me rethink that entire episode and The Doctor's whole mindset with that concept in that sentence alone... what an insightful idea that is... colour me gobsmacked!... cheers.

It's like in genesis of the daleks where he has a chance to destroy the daleks for good but decides not to. Or how ashamed and angry he is of his war doctor incarnation. it's like the daleks are the doctors ultimate moral event horizon.

It's like in genesis of the daleks where he has a chance to destroy the daleks for good but decides not to. Or how ashamed and angry he is of his war doctor incarnation. it's like the daleks are the doctors ultimate moral event horizon.

...yes my friend... some great points there indeed... and they all make so much sense too... I totally agree... cheers.

Back