Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

NZ Election is showing National likely to have most votes on the night. It will depend on how the parties converse and decide which way to go

This seems sexist..

Seems = you are confused
What IS SEXIST, how women have been excluded from power for centuries, whilst men waged wars, tortured fellow humans, committed genocide, created crime wars, experimented on women physically (not just Hitler, hysterectomies - look up the history), robbed women and stuck em in asylums, stole their children, killed all the midwives because men took over medicine, raped and killed and all the rest......etc. etc, etc

Males have fucked up the world, it is high time we tried something else

Blaming an entire gender for the actions of individuals is pretty sexist though.

No it is feminist, not sexist, if it is TRUE, then it is not sexist
It is not INDIVIDUALS, it is systemic......has been forever

For example, you have systems in place to imprison a rape VICTIM
You know the crap dealt out to women - perhaps you do not know the history we are striving to throw off?
Women are treated like shit all over the world, and yes women have raised better males
And I am not condemning all males, most though thoroughly enjoy the privilege being male brings and do not do anything to change the status quo.
Just read the history of marriage, and of rape in the Western world for starters.

And, who else would you blame?

Well i'm sure ranting on an obscure forum is going to help.
Not saying you are wrong but do find it hilarious you are saying that considering how often you have done the same about when it comes to causes you are passionate about.

Well i'm sure ranting on an obscure forum is going to help.

Funny little bugger 'aint ya

And, just having fun your style, going extreme....I do have males I love, and males I admire.
However - I am serious about letting women take power, I do believe a world ruled by women would be happier and more peaceful
And it is high time for an age of FEMALE.

We would need to make entirely different systems for governing and law - our legal system is insufferably stupid

Its good to see people be passionate about things they think are wrong about the world rather than complacent.

Reactions: kxk
Its good to see people be passionate about things they think are wrong about the world rather than complacent.

I was like that once. But this forum changed me. Now I'm a cynical husk of pessimism floating in a coffin of negativity.

There is a difference between sexism and feminism. Feminism is based on equal rights. Sexism is where there is belief that one gender is superior to another.

With kxk saying that women should rule the world, which category do you think kxk falls in? By definition I have an idea which category...

That is what being FAKE does to you @reepbot .....first you lose everyone - no credibility, just a fool, then you lose yourself.

There is a difference between sexism and feminism. Feminism is based on equal rights. Sexism is where there is belief that one gender is superior to another.

With kxk saying that women should rule the world, which category do you think kxk falls in? By definition I have an idea which category...

Real feminists would be ashamed of these type of aggressive misandrist words which only serve to divide.

Back