Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

White Woman Asks White Supremacists: ‘What Is Wrong With You?’

Jonna Ramey, a sculptor based in Salt Lake City, may be white. But she sure doesn’t understand white supremacists.

Ramey, 67, recently told The Washington Post that she was horrified by last month’s fatal events in Charlottesville, Virginia, where neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan members and white nationalists gathered for a “Unite the Right” rally.

“I was furious, and felt like as a white person, I had to speak out about white bigotry,” Ramey told the Post. “It was important, I thought, for a white person to say something.”

DI2J2pRUwAEtsEF.jpg:large

Far easier to judge than fight against hatred.
Well I wouldn't really know, but I suspect it's probably easier to do both (judge and fight), when you don't oscillate between actively embracing it for months and then suddenly just weeks later seemingly fighting against it...

Well I wouldn't really know, but I suspect it's probably easier to do both (judge and fight), when you don't oscillate between actively embracing it for months and then suddenly just weeks later seemingly fighting against it...

I saw the light.

Ten years nearly since Kevin Rudd came into power. Seems like ages ago. If only he didn't have such an awful temper.

Reactions: kxk
i'm reading the killing season at the moment. a book about the documentary on the Gillard/Rudd battle. Quite interesting.

2 Fuckwits....similarly stupid and arrogant and fat and ugly, bastards WTF how, why, WTF are they doing with power?

Men - it is high time males stepped aside and let women rule, men have fucked up the entire world, piss off you freaks

4492B8D300000578-0-image-a-21_1506046772442.jpg

2 Fuckwits....similarly stupid and arrogant and fat and ugly, bastards WTF how, why, WTF are they doing with power?

Men - it is high time males stepped aside and let women rule, men have fucked up the entire world, piss off you freaks

4492B8D300000578-0-image-a-21_1506046772442.jpg

This seems sexist..

Back