Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

I didn't realise how young Dolores was. I could of sworn she would have been in her late 50s considering how long The Cranberries have been around and thought she looked older than she was when they first came on the scene.

"Linger" will always be one of the best songs ever made in my humble opinion. :)
RIP.

This thread is so depressing, has made me think of starting a Surprising Surviving Legends/Celebs....suggestions????
EG: I love The Pogues

Bruised, bloody but unbowed: the songs of Shane MacGowan will outlast us all
As the leader of the Pogues turns 60, friends and fans gather to celebrate his musical legacy – as well as his miraculous power of survival

4134.jpg

This thread is so depressing, has made me think of starting a Surprising Surviving Legends/Celebs....suggestions????

As the leader of the Pogues turns 60, friends and fans gather to celebrate his musical legacy – as well as his miraculous power of survival

4134.jpg
I don't think the thread is depressing. Don't read it if you feel that way.

4134.jpg
What music or songs are you listening to?

It's amazing that Shane is still kicking! I think Victoria has a lot do with that. She deserves a medal.

Reactions: kxk
Back