Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

By the way someone accused me of hacking this site..PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

nope wasnt me

If i was gonna hack something it wouldnt be this sorry assed peice of llama chit and I would have employed pros

but thanks anyway

Apparently suffering from stress/anxiety now that is sad, she is only 18 years old.

Her mother just died prematurely and suddenly. She's entitled to be stressed, don't you think? It's part of grieving. It might be an overreaction being admitted to hospital, but they do things a little different over there among a certain set.

Probably inject her with tranquillisers rather than let her deal with the pain, and in doing so, possibly start her on the same path of her mother and others in forming an addiction to prescription drugs - an extremely common occurrence even in Australia. The amount of people, particularly women, who are addicted to mood stabilisers is one of the medical professions dirty little secrets, I suspect.

There's probably nothing wrong with the daughter taking into consideration her present circumstance, but rather those around her, particularly in the medical profession who think all pain and suffering ought to be dealt with by drugs.

Last edited:
Her mother just died prematurely and suddenly. She's entitled to be stressed, don't you think? It's part of grieving. It might be an overreaction being admitted to hospital, but they do things a little different over there among a certain set.

Yes, that is why I said it was sad.

Apparently she has been admitted twice to hospital in the last 24 hours.

Her mother just died prematurely and suddenly. She's entitled to be stressed, don't you think? It's part of grieving. It might be an overreaction being admitted to hospital, but they do things a little different over there among a certain set. Probably inject her with tranquillisers rather than let her deal with the pain, and in doing so, possibly start on her on the same path of her mother. There's probably nothing wrong with the daughter, but rather those around her, particularly in the medical profession who think all pain and suffering can be dealt with by a pill.

Agree here. But stress & anxiety are now official diseases what do you think of that?

Yes, that is why I said it was sad.

Apparently she has been admitted twice to hospital in the last 24 hours.

Why would anyone be sad at her grieving, it's a natural process? You'll be needing a pill soon. I might be "sad" (read a "little concerned") if she was in denial, continuing her life as if nothing happened. I found Bindi Irwin's reaction to her father's death more troubling than this. Bindi seemed to be getting off on all the publicity rather showing any signs of stress and anxiety of losing her father. I found that worse than sad - troubling and perverse. As I stated above, going to hospital seems an over reaction, but when you are well off and well insured in America, a hospital isn't a place of last resort, but almost like a caring hotel with lots of expertise, even though some of it may turn out to be misguided.

Last edited:
Not much, just confirms my low opinion of the medical profession generally, which is only slightly higher than the legal profession.

So you have seen all the TV ads about anxiety and how you should consult your GP if you have this..

Oooh big business in the USA. Look at these search results

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...l0l3180l13l12l0l1l0l1l415l2549l0.4.2.3.1l10l0

And here a national advertising campaign about it.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?link_id=105.903

Last edited:
So you have seen all the TV ads about anxiety and how you should consult your GP if you have this..

No. I watch very little TV. When I do, I notice the insurance ads the most, conning people with fear into paying a company money to solve a problem which doesn't exist. The anxiety ads you refer to seem like much the same thing. You might ask the same question of Eliza. She maybe watching a lot of those type of ads.

Eliza never said that it was "sad" that she was grieving (which is normal for anybody who loses a loved one) .... she was simply saying that it's "sad" that she is going through this sad situation

Eliza never said that it was "sad" that she was grieving (which is normal for anybody who loses a loved one) .... she was simply saying that it's "sad" that she is going through this sad situation

Ok, then, well, I'm sad that Eliza is sad even though that might make Eliza sadder again, given that she is prone to get sad at other people's sadness, which will mean I will become even sadder. Eliza might then become really really sad, leaving me really, really, really sad. Then Eliza will be ...

Yes, it's all very sad that it is sad her daughter is going through this sad situation. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
UPDATE: THE autopsy on Whitney Houston's body has been completed, but it is not yet known whether the singer died before or after becoming submerged in a bath tub.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office said official results of the autopsy have been placed on hold, pending toxicology tests.

Los Angeles Deputy Coroner Ed Winter said at a press conference that the tests could take six to eight weeks to process.

Why would anyone be sad at her grieving, it's a natural process? You'll be needing a pill soon. I might be "sad" (read a "little concerned") if she was in denial, continuing her life as if nothing happened. I found Bindi Irwin's reaction to her father's death more troubling than this. Bindi seemed to be getting off on all the publicity rather showing any signs of stress and anxiety of losing her father. I found that worse than sad - troubling and perverse. As I stated above, going to hospital seems an over reaction, but when you are well off and well insured in America, a hospital isn't a place of last resort, but almost like a caring hotel with lots of expertise, even though some of it may turn out to be misguided.

Because speaking from first hand experience I know when someone you love dies it is a physically and emotionally traumatic experience. I feel sad for her because the grieving process though necessary is awful, I was in my 20's when my dad died and consider myself a pretty strong person and I can still remember what I can only describe as physical pain.

Re Bindi, I do agree but I don't think it was her "getting off" on the publicity so much as being in denial which is way easier than dealing with the death of your dad, especially at 8 or 9 years old.

Re Bindi, I do agree but I don't think it was her "getting off" on the publicity so much as being in denial which is way easier than dealing with the death of your dad, especially at 8 or 9 years old.

Pity if it leaves her totally screwed up and guilt stricken later in life. Easier isn't always best, and denial is not a good state to live in. I'm surprised to read someone, such as yourself, who acknowledges grief as normal, seeming to suggest its denial is to be preferred.

I won't bother listing my experiences with grief. This is not a competition to see who is best qualified in understanding reactions to death.

I used to wonder why some cultures would pay mourners to grieve at funerals. Now I understand a little better perhaps - to show some particularly thick and slow people how to behave naturally. I've had this experience here in Australia at a funeral of a close friend who everyone else also said they loved. I was astonished at how composed almost everyone was at the funeral.

Last edited:
Back