Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

Sonia said we will be surprised over who is leading the votes to save.

I bet it's Tahan. Dammit.

i'm guessing Tahan has the most votes. her fanbase has increased significantly and her bf has spent a lot of money on her as well.

So Sonia said the person leading the votes will surprise us. Any bets? Will it actually be a surprise or is it more channel 9 bullshit.

so we wont believe who is leading the votes to save huh?

I know I place no faith in the betting sites thats for sure!

Imagine if Ed has more votes than Drew, Tahan and Tim! OMG! I'll die...

Sonia just said won't believe who has most votes to stay? Better not be Ed! Where's the support coming from? It's his family's tricks if it is. Sick of his cards!

...hedgo18 said this on 'The Eviction Odds' thread earlier today...

When looking for the eviction odds i noticed that if you follow this link:
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/events/big-brother

And then click on the "contestants" tab they have crossed Ed out? Why is that

They also havent crossed out nathan or caleb though so might just be a f*ck up.

here is a screenshot of the page that he was talking about...

eds gone in sportsbet.jpg

...take note of Eds name crossed out... this was earlier today... and now three people are on 16%... talk about Big Brother fudging the books... cheers.

"You would not believe who has the most votes to save. It will surprise you." Sonia just said this.
I would not be surprised at all now.

I think that Drew might have the most save votes. Gosh, it's so hard to say!!! Or maybe Ed??? Either one will go I think........Or Tahan? LMAO!

Imagine if they actually has to fight to not be evicted like proper challenge until 2 remain. GLADIATOR STYLE!!!!

Hmm. I wonder if it may be Tahan. Or possibly even Drew with all the vote for Drew to get Ed out stuff, but that may be wishful thinking. As long as Ed goes I don't care who has the most. If Tim goes I will be devo.

It could be Ben - can you believe he is beating Tim.
Or Tim - can you believe he is beating Ben.

Typical spin either way. Can't imagine it being anyone else.

Back